Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Occupations (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Occupations
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
film student/filmmaker, the perks (feetwise)that come with my occupation are quite amazing [Big Grin]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I manage a coffee shop. Tons of young ladies kick of their shoes in the easy chairs to study there! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plastic Injection Moldmaker among other things. [Wink]

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Former Federal Law Enforcement, current State Law Enforcement (on worker's comp because I got hurt again though) ---- Been doing it long enough that I don't wear a uniform.

Oh, and I run a website!

I can't believe I made that public. Only a few people around here know what I do. Not anymore I guess??

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Research analyst..

I'm working on the right combination of Perfume, leather and sweat to create the perfect smelling after work feet.......

The pay is,ehhhhh,OK..But LOOK OUT! Once I hit the big time. Its.......Park Avenue for me!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Sasha's occupation is a queen [Wink] [Wink]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sushiman
Major Player
Member # 2899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sushiman   Email sushiman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I teach junior high school in Japan , and also visit the local high school once a week , so I have tons of chances to see young Japanese girls' white sock clad ( no shoes ) feet , as well as bare .

--------------------
Pedilingo Ergo Sum ( I lick feet therefore I exist )

Posts: 190 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SeattleSoleMan73
Board Regular
Member # 2995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SeattleSoleMan73   Author's Homepage   Email SeattleSoleMan73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a Professional club/radio dj, and producer. I spin mostly hip hop music, but have done metal shows on the radio in the past..
Posts: 16 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd25
Loyal Member
Member # 2978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd25   Email sgadd25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me i'm a born trucker thats just what I do
Posts: 72 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calum1577
Major Player
Member # 3038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calum1577     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am student studying Economics and Business Law. Also a part time pizza chef.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Full time architecture student...will soon be interning and busting out my CAD skills, hopefully making around 15 an hour.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinkade10
Loyal Member
Member # 1578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kinkade10   Author's Homepage   Email Kinkade10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SGT in the Army, getting out soon to go back and finish college. Seen too much of somthing I didn't want to see at all.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen brother... I'm army too and currently in Iraq. Counting down the months til I come home.

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
face_pedestal
Major Player
Member # 3194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for face_pedestal   Email face_pedestal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't laugh. And don't run away...

Postal worker. [Smile]

--------------------
WhiteMalesAnonymous.com - A survival guide for white males living in the U.S.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan1
Major Player
Member # 457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan1   Email dan1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well guys im bar manager.as shit as it sounds [Laugh]

--------------------
simply "soles"

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links