Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Occupations (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Occupations
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<----- Commercial fisherman [in season] & logger [in the off-season].
Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 41. I've done it all. Window cleaner. Used to work in a record store. Production line worker making speakers for Sansui. Dock worker. I roadied for some very minor Aussie bands. Spent 2 years working security on cruise ships. And, I was a cop for 15 years. I retired last year. My wife and i own some investment properties, and a share in a pub. We dont make much money from the pub, but i dj there about 2 days a week (NO!, i dont "Scratch" i just play tunes and make my own music and sneak it in when i think no one notices), and play drums in the house band. And, or course, free beer! I hate rap crap!

And to think, i was kicked out of school at 15!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dainfamous
Board Regular
Member # 2957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dainfamous   Email dainfamous   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i work as a mechanic (automotive) and do some custom work on the side
Posts: 19 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Electro-mechanical technician

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1LegMan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1LegMan   Email 1LegMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regional Sales Manager/Trainer [Secret]

--------------------
"My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself."

Posts: 1194 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not gonna get too specific, but full time I got an office job (watch the movie Office Space...I live it). Part time I DJ at a bar.

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Painter/paperhanger at the moment, but am going back to school to finish my associate's degree and becom an IT tech.
Too much Mexican labor in the South to compete with, not willing to work 10 hrs. a day for $9.00/hr.
(that's like 2,000 pesos for christ's sake!!!)
Probably gonna find some warehouse work to get me through school. I don't know of any illegal Mexican IT techs, do you?

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdubs
Board Regular
Member # 4756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdubs   Email jdubs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I load UPS package cars. Hope to be a UPS driver someday.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finished college 2 years ago... I've done alot of off-and-on office stuff for a winery - HR, Bottling Maintenance and Supplier Development to be exact. It was pretty boring stuff.

Currently I'm getting ready to move to Vegas, probably going to do more of the same and also some on-the-side marketing and posing for Lissa's Feet.

Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im a cook at the college.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm an aircraft inspector/mechanic specializing in "heavy" airframes.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't do much sheet metal or metal fabrication work at all. The only fab work I do involves simple things like occasionally "shooting" rivets and drilling out stuck screws. We have separate shops that do extensive metal work. I primarily inspect the airframe for problems and act as a "jack of all trades" mechanic

I have several friends in the fab shops, though, and I'm fascinated with some of the work they produce.

BTW - nice signature

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

quote:
Originally posted by 2feetseekr:
Along with Soundgarden I am a huge Python fan,so I dig your sig and avatar.

[Cheers]

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

caligula
Major Player
Member # 3468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caligula   Email caligula   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i m a representative medical [Joint]

--------------------
my name is caius caesar germanicus but you can simply call me CALIGULA

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im in college taking electronic engineering.
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links