Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Top 10 Video Game Babes... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Top 10 Video Game Babes...
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I couldn't fit the whole subject into field, here is what I am looking for. If video game babes were "real," which 10 would you like to see posing for your favorite foot fetish site? [Smile]

Here is my list:

10. Leifang (Dead or Alive)
9. Ada Wong (Resident Evil)
8. Nina (Tekken)
7. Jill Vallentine (Resident Evil)
6. Julia Chang (Tekken)
5. Princess Zelda (Zelda) * come on, she's a princess! [Smile]
4. Chun Li (Street Fighter)
3. Tina Armstrong (Dead or Alive)
2. Cammy (Street Fighter)
1. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey let's face it, we all wanna see what Lara's feet smell and taste like after being in those boots and wool socks. Do you guys think she wears nail polish or natural?
Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
5. Princess Zelda (Zelda) * come on, she's a princess!
You &%$#in' pedophile! [Mad]

[Laugh] Just joking, I'm sure you're talking about when she's been full-grown. [Big Grin]

Here's my list...not that I've thought about it before or anything... [Big Grin]

1. Leona Heidern (King of Fighters)
2. Mature and Vice (King of Fighters)
3. B. Jenet (Mark of the Wolves)
4. Blue Mary (Fatal Fury and King of Fighters)
5. Maya (Killer Instinct 2)
6. Rann (Ai Cho Aniki)
7. Saga (my female android character with human skin in P.S.O.) [Big Grin]

Can't recall the final three at the moment, but I'll remember them eventually. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure there are others that I'm forgetting, but here goes:

1) Pricess Daphne (Dragon's Lair)
2) Kimberly (Space Ace)
3) Shermie (King of Fighters)
4) Rose (Street Fighter Alpha)
5) Sonia (Rage of the Dragons)
6) Rosa (Kizuna Encounter)
7) Leona (King of Fighters)
8) Chun Li (Street Fighter)
9) Sonya (Mortal Kombat)
10) Ms. Pac-Man (may prove difficult, but I'm up for the challenge!)

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some of my favourites:

Millie from GTA San Angreas (shes propper kinky).

All of the girls from the metal gear solids although I havnt played snake eater.

Lara Croft has to be a yes, I just think of angelina jolie.

Dominiqe from 007 nightfire

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...

Samus Aran and Rachel from Ninja Gaiden (HOOOLY CRAP. Rachel...droool) are the hottest videogame chicks. Joanna Dark was good too, and Jill Valentine. Of course Lara Croft and Blood Rayne....

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! Glad to see Leona made it to another guy's list too. [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

You gents ever think a game based on barefoot girls would be a good idea? I'm not sure what kind of game it could be, but the driving theme would be barefoot females.

After playing the Ai Cho Aniki shooter for the Turbo CD, and the fighter of it on the SNES (thanks CJ), it made me realize that you could take about any premise and make a game out of it. For those of you not in the know, Ai Cho Aniki is homosexuality running rampant. No dicks or sodomy or anything that would actually turn a straight guy's stomach, but the innuendo is there and they make no bones about it. So the way I figure, if Masiya can take muscular and often naked guys flexing up and make a shooter out of it, then a fighter later on down the line, why couldn't a barefoot girl game be made?

If nothing else we could discuss the possibilities of what a barefoot girl video game could be like... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Top 10 Video Game Babes from the home office in CyberTron...

1. IVY (Soul Calibur II)
2. CHUN-LI (Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike)
3. LARA CROFT (Tomb Raider series)
4. STACY KEIBLER (WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw)
5. KASUMI (Dead or Alive: Ultimate)
6. MAI SHIRANUI (Fatal Fury)
7. SOPHITIA (Soul Calibur)
8. SAMUS ARAN (Metroid Prime II: Echoes)
9. TINA ARMSTRONG (Dead or Alive: Ultimate)
10. RACHEL (Ninja Gaiden)

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I was talking about Zelda in her younger years! [Smile] According to the Hyrule guide book, people in the land of Hyrule age differently than we do here. So Zelda at 5 equals age 20. So ha!

OK, I made all that up. But I thought since I like Zelda so much, I could be a nerd like those in Star Wars and Star Trek and act like I know everything. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Actually, I was talking about Zelda in her younger years! [Smile] According to the Hyrule guide book, people in the land of Hyrule age differently than we do here. So Zelda at 5 equals age 20. So ha!

OK, I made all that up. But I thought since I like Zelda so much, I could be a nerd like those in Star Wars and Star Trek and act like I know everything. [Smile]

- Patrick

LOL [Laugh]

Never let it be said that you're not original Patrick. [Big Grin]

Wasn't there a cartoon back in the late 80's that featured a teenaged Link and Zelda, and it got shown I think once a week on that Super Mario show that had Lou Albano on it? They never specified her exact age on that show, but I could swing her being 18 or 19. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody likes my list huh? Oh well... [Mad]

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
Nobody likes my list huh? Oh well... [Mad]

Nothing wrong with your list Bro. Matter of fact, if you're wanting to see Mai Shiranui barefoot, you can. Just go to my gallery in Wu's Art section, and I got a drawing of her chasing Bonk and Bomberman after stealing her bikini off of her in the ocean. I got one of her feet visible anyway. [Big Grin]

My rendering of her doesn't compete at all with Shinkiro's artwork of her, but hopefully it might fit the bill for you. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Hey Lou... Imagine what Ivy looks like without her dominatrix boots?! [Tongue]

BTW, do you think Stacy Keibler belongs on my top 10 list? I'm very curious...

--------------------
Tony

wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like u guys are forgetting the original babe. Dont u remember Metroid!! Wasn't she the first babe on the original Nintendo. If im wrong, please correct me. Im not sayin she's the hottest. But she's a lot hotter than any guy hero,lol.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

You're right. SAMUS ARAN (#8 on my top 10 list for you to check it out above) was the heroine of the METROID series. BTW, welcome to the forum, wvcple2003!!!

[Cheers]

--------------------
Tony

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links