Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Top 10 Video Game Babes... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Top 10 Video Game Babes...
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ty tony, we do have a question on the Mis forum, if 1 of u guys could check it out and help.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
Looks like u guys are forgetting the original babe. Dont u remember Metroid!! Wasn't she the first babe on the original Nintendo. If im wrong, please correct me. Im not sayin she's the hottest. But she's a lot hotter than any guy hero,lol.

Samus is a cool character, but I can remember finding out back in the day that it was a girl...because when Metroid came out, Samus' identity was a secret for a long time, until people started beating the game with a good time. Me personally, I was a little let down...I had it figured out that Samus was some male hunter that had been royally disfigured and fucked up in a blast or something, and was more machine than man...that way it left possiblities open for cybernetic enhancements and all that...I was even drawing pictures at school of a souped up Samus for a future Metroid game being almost all machine...oh well, my nerdy ideas went down in a poof of smoke...but most people were happy to learn of Samus being a girl.

My question though...how can Samus morph into a ball without breaking every bone in her body? I can understand the suit shape-shifting, but what about her inside? Maybe I think too much about this stuff... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any thoughts of any female character that didn't make the top 10? My ideal candidates were Cammy (nice thong), Kitana from Mortal Kombat fame, Maki from Final Fight 2, and Joanna Dark from Perfect Dark.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Cammy (of Super Street Fighter II infamy) was one of the ones that was on my list but got cut in the final draft. Mai Shiranui (KoF) was another. Other runners-up included Yungmie (Karnov's Revenge), Sailor Mars (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon), Kisarah (Aggressors of Dark Kombat), Lenny Creston (Art of Fighting 3), Lihua (Kaiser Knuckle), Morrigan (Darkstalkers), Natsume (Ninja Masters), Carol (Savage Reign), etc.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if this would qualify for a list but Sindee just rented Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude and there are a few cartoon babes in there as well as screen shots of the actual models that posed for the artisic rendering of their character...

There are more than a few, including a beautiful young Italian woman, Annalise...posing in lingerie and black heels!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SAILOR MARS?! I had a huge crush on her ever since the Sailor Moon anime in America. Raye (Mars) looks absolutely stunning in red pumps!!!

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
SAILOR MARS?!

Yep, she's the only one from Sailor Moon that really jumped out at me as being something very sexy. You've got good taste, Tony.

[Smile]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Thanks, CJ. Sailor Mars is indeed one I would like to see in a real-life film if they ever make a movie out of this. BTW, Sailor Venus is my 2nd favorite. (purrs like a cat...)

--------------------
Tony

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, this is cheap. But I am picking Britney Spears from her dancing game. [Smile] Now if Jenna Jameson would just make a PS2 game... Heehee...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

I can see it now... Boobs Boobs Revolution!!!

--------------------
Tony

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
I can see it now... Boobs Boobs Revolution!!!

LOL Tony, you might be onto something there. I've always avoided those dancing games (DDR, Beatmania, etc.) like the plague, but Boobs Boobs Revolution might just get me on the mat!

[Hop]

Calico Jack

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links