Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Best Fighting Games of All Time??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Best Fighting Games of All Time???
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
BTW, CJ, try placing Joe as your Striker instead of a playable character. With the right timing, he's probably one of the more devastating Strikers to be had!

Not only that but it's worth using him as the striker just to see him drop his drawers!

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
BTW, CJ, try placing Joe as your Striker instead of a playable character. With the right timing, he's probably one of the more devastating Strikers to be had!

Not only that but it's worth using him as the striker just to see him drop his drawers!

-

Calico Jack

[Laugh] Too bad none of the female characters taunt that way. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Too bad none of the female characters taunt that way.

Mai's bouncing boobies are all the taunting I need!

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah...good ol' Mai. Before all the Dead or Alive girls, Mai was bouncing all over the place...the oh-riginal bouncy Babe of video games. [Big Grin]

Hey CJ, play yourself a game of Real Bout Fatal Fury, the first one, and choose Blue Mary as your first opponent. When you beat her, be sure to knock her through the wood on the right side of the stage. She'll fall into the water, and then come up suddenly, leaving her top behind for about a split second. She'll realize it, then cover her nips with her hands. I don't know how that slipped by the censors, but it did. I can't remember if there's any other actual nude scenes in any other Neo Geo games...

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Hey CJ, play yourself a game of Real Bout Fatal Fury, the first one, and choose Blue Mary as your first opponent.

I'm gonna try that one today.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Ok Lou, I gave your Real Bout Fatal Fury trick a try, but so far I'm unable to reproduce those results. Every time I knock Blue Mary through the wood and out of bounds on the right-hand side of the screen, she simply falls into the water and does not emerge from it. Do I have to be using any specific character to make that happen? Also, are you referring to the home or arcade version of the game, and which country (USA, Japan, Europe) version of the game? I'll try it again once I get some of those blanks filled in.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

I own the game on the Neo Geo CD, and the system is set to the US versions, which in most cases will censor out "offensive" material such as blood sprays and even Mai's bouncing boobs. However, you shouldn't have a problem seeing Blue Mary's nipples whichever version you're playing.

Maybe you have to knock her through it using a DM or SDM style of move. The character you choose shouldn't affect this any, but I tend to choose either Terry Bogard, Duck King, or Kim Kaphwan since I can chain their moves easier than other characters.

Good luck. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Cool, I'll give it another whirl.

[Smile]

Calico Jack

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Let me know if you see Blue Mary nude! [Wink]

Speaking of Blue Mary, there's an actual music video of her singing a song called "Blue Mary's Blues" that was an added bonus to Real Bout Special on the Neo Geo CD. I'm pretty sure you can download ROM's of Neo CD games, I've seen them for grabs at emuasylum.com. Do yourself a favor and snag this game, for no other reason than to see this video when you beat the game.

I'm not one to fawn over make-believe girls, but they really did a good job in making Blue Mary look yummy in that video. Plus they show some scenes of her past in there, including a snapshot of her as a little girl with her father, and when she got her bird dog...he's a puppy and she's trying to give him a bath...cute scenes there.

She sings in Japanese of course, but I got my buddy's Japanese wife to do some translation work. The song's basically about how she feels alone when night-time comes, and she tends to reflect back on her life and her career as a cop. Terry makes no appearance in the video, so I guess this was before she and him hooked up.

Anyway, as she's reflecting, she tends to lay in bed, the covers form fitting her, or wearing an over-sized dress shirt, her bare legs sticking out the bottom...you'll be appreciating Blue Mary a whole lot more once you watch this! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Let me know if you see Blue Mary nude!

Got it! hehe

-

Calico Jack

toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 13 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soul calubur series
tekken series
kof series
street fighter series
mk5
samurai shodown series
virtua fighter series
garou mark of the wolves
real bout fatal fury
capcom versus
snk vs capcom (the snk produced game)
doa series

kof is definitely my favorite 2d fighting series.
my favorite characters to use were (in no particular order)

yagami
vice
mature
yuri
heidern
leona
king
takuma
athena
mai shiranui
kula
jhun
yashiro
chris
chizuru
lucky glauber
may lee
malin
duo lon

and i can play well with all of the others.
my style goes something like this...
during normal matches my team usually consists of funny fun combinations like
daimon goro hinako and shermie or replace one of them with some other oddball like chin or someone else equally unprodictable.
when i want to show off and be fancy i choose a team of may lee athena and mai shiranui. sometimes switching up between may lee and jhun or somebody else. when i want to play mind games my team consists of chris chizuru and the third is any character good at faking or teleporting like chin, lin or athena.
my final round last match of the day team usually consists of yagami leona and either heidern yashiro , mai or athena as a third to ensure i wont lose. team usa was my favorite prefab team as well. lucky glauber was like rugal with dmage (if you analyze his movements).

Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Let me know if you see Blue Mary nude!

Got it! hehe

-

Calico Jack

*whew* I was beginning to think I was going senile for a minute there, and imagined the whole thing! I remember her nipples being a little more visible than that, but that was probably my imagination at the initial "freak out" at seeing it that first time. [Big Grin]

Now, my Bro, get yourself that Real Bout Special Neo CD rom downloaded so you can see the Blue Mary video! [Thumbs Up]

It's a good thing they tacked that video on there, because the endings for Real Bout Special were lame-o. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
lucky glauber was like rugal with dmage
You know, I never would've considered that comparison, but thinking back about it, you're right. The main move that comes to mind is that "lightening tomahawk" kick Rugal has, compared to Lucky's spin kick. Between the two, Lucky does seem to have a better "to hit" range than Rugal, but then if we throw Omega Rugal into the mix, Lucky starts looking kinda' powered down then. [Big Grin]

You're a Yashiro player huh? He's a bad-ass character! Personally, I liked his regular form as opposed to his Orochi form, though his SDM's in Orochi mode are way too sweet to pull off! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

All this talk about KOF and fighting games has left me wondering:

Has anybody played Card Fighters Clash on the NGPC?

Sorry, don't mean to de-rail the topic by bringing up a card game. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody's looking forward to SoulCalibur III?

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links