Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Show us your desktop!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Show us your desktop!!
Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yates   Email Yates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CJ inspired this one.

This is one of my favorite guitarist.

-

Posts: 500 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one, Yates! Big DT fan, here.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

I see some of you are into video games as well as female feet. Well, how about one of G4TV's Morgan Webb in heels? I grabbed the photo of her off the Web (no pun intended) and made this wallpaper in two minutes. I'll also leave a direct link to the full-size wallpaper (1280x960) for anyone who wants to use it too.

-

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/preview_shots/morgan_desktop/morgan_webb_atari.jpg

- Patrick

P.S. Yes, my desktop is really that nice and neat! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it, Patrick. Amazing picture.
I also took pics of some of my models playing on my old Atari2600. Unfortunately they were all too young to even know what an Atari is... [Roll Eyes]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hal,

I am not sure which magazine that comes from. I think it is FHM or Blender or one of those male genre mags. As for me, I was born in 1979, so my earliest game memories were of the Atari 2600. But to be honest with you, I never remembered Pong. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I was born in 1979, so my earliest game memories were of the Atari 2600. But to be honest with you, I never remembered Pong. [Smile]

1979? Bah, you're a spring chicken, Patrick! Pong dates back to 1972 so I'm not all that surprised you don't remember that one too well. By the way, nice Morgan desktop pic. I came across that one recently myself. Those are some sexy lil' space invaders on there!

[Mmm]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yates   Email Yates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wallpaper for today, thanks to CJ.

-

Posts: 500 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Yates:
My wallpaper for today, thanks to CJ.

Lookin' good, Yates! I'm glad to see it getting put to good use.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Patrick:
[By the way, nice Morgan desktop pic. I came across that one recently myself. Those are some sexy lil' space invaders on there!

Believe it or not, those Space Invaders are characters from a font CD I bought last year. Different ones come up with each character. I also have the Ms. Pac Man letter in a font that came with that.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
those Space Invaders are characters from a font CD I bought last year. Different ones come up with each character. I also have the Ms. Pac Man letter in a font that came with that.

I have all those video games fonts too, though I never anticipated that I'd be admitting that openly in a public forum. LOL...

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Petrucci desktop, Yates.

And thanks for the compliment, Hal.

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

Thanks Solelove.

This one has to be my favorite one.

-

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

All these Windows desktops. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate to sound like an idiot, but....

How is it physically possible that anyone could actually post his/her 'Desktop' onto the forum? I'm still struggling with ordinary pictures & avatars! That reminds me, can anyone help me with my avatar? Ever since it vanished (mysteriously) I can't re-post it! With each attempt all I ever get is a red-x. Sometimes this place makes me feel like the dumbest person on the planet! [Mad]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by shomeyoT0ES:
can anyone help me with my avatar?

Hiya shome. I tried to help you with your avatar about five days ago when you asked for help in the Talk section, but I'm not sure if you saw my reply or not. Check it out right here. As for some general information on how to post pics & avatars on the forum, here are the links to the sticky instructional threads I posted on those subjects.

How to Post Pics

How to Use an Avatar

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links