Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » British TV in America (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: British TV in America
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by Sam 4 Feet:
Do British TV programmes like "eastenders" and "The Bill"(my favourite programme) get show on american TV and if so do you watch them?

I've never heard of The Bill, but Eastenders used to be carried on public television stations regularly a number of years back and I did indeed watch it back then. Those same public stations also carried a variety of other British imports which I've watched religiously during the course of my life, amongst which were the likes of Monty Python, Mr. Bean, Black Adder, Benny Hill, Are You Being Served, Thin Blue Line, Keeping Up Appearances, Red Dwarf, Dr. Who, Blakes 7, and many more. Those shows all account for a huge part of my childhood & adolescence, and I love 'em all. Hell, I didn't even miss an episode of Teletubbies!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Calico, you like Teletubbies? [Thud] Everytime i see them i feel the urge to trample them to death! lol [Big Grin] But i do agree with Benny Hill, Black Adder and even Mr Bean.
KISS [Kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elzbennet:
Calico, you like Teletubbies? [Thud] Everytime i see them i feel the urge to trample them to death! lol [Big Grin]

LOL Elz, you're certainly not alone as that seems to be a pretty popular feeling shared by most of the people I talk to. hehe Yes I admit it, I do like Teletubbies very much. I remember just before it first came to American television back in 1998 I had heard all sorts of weird rumors about it, so the intrigue got the better of me and I waited impatiently for that 1st episode to air. That one episode was all it took to get me hooked. Generally speaking I enjoy most educational children's television programming anyway, but there was something special about this one; a certain surreal & ambiguous quality that really spoke to me on some deeper level. The show was almost Orwellian in some regards, which I found fascinating considering that it's a program aimed at the youngest & most impressionable audience. Oh well, I guess I'll just enjoy the show and leave the rest for the psychologists to sort out. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter was one of those kids back in '98 that watched Telletubbies. As soon as she learned how to talk she told me to "TURN THAT SHIT OFF!!!" [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links