Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Was Jesus Black Or White?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Was Jesus Black Or White?
Above Omnipotence
Loyal Member
Member # 2869

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Above Omnipotence   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I keep hearing from people that Jesus was black with straight silky hair. Has scientist came up with an answer yet?

This poll has been moved to another forum.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mynamesinuse
Loyal Member
Member # 483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mynamesinuse   Email mynamesinuse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this the other day while surfing the web and your question made me remember it. However my personal opinion is that Jesus was probably neither white or black. Although I guess he could have been anywhere inbetween, being from the middle east.

Scholars, long debating the exact ethnicity and nationality of Jesus, had a heated debate on this subject recently at a theological meeting in Rome. One by one, they offered their evidence.
Three Proofs That Jesus Was Mexican:

1. His first name was Jesus.
2. He was bilingual.
3. He was always being harassed by the authorities.

But Then There Were Equally Good Arguments That Jesus Was Black.

1. He called everybody "brother".
2. He liked gospel.
3. He couldn't get a fair trial.

But Then There Were Good Arguments That Jesus Was Jewish.

1. He went into his father's business.
2. He lived at home until he was 33.
3. He was sure his mother was a virgin, and his mother was sure he was God.

There Were Good Arguments That Jesus Was Italian.

1. He talked with his hands.
2. He had wine with every meal.
3. He used olive oil.

Then There Were Equally Good Arguments That Jesus Was A Californian.

1. He never cut his hair.
2. He walked around barefoot.
3. He started a new religion.

Then, There Were Equally Good Arguments That Jesus Was Irish.

1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling stories.
3. He loved green pastures.

But Perhaps The Most Compelling Evidence Was The Three Proofs That Jesus Was A Woman.

1. He had to feed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food.
2. He kept trying to get the message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it.
3. Even when he was dead, he had to get up because there was more work for him to do.

Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yates   Email Yates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Profile for mynamesinuse
Member Status: Newbie
Member Number: 483

If only I had that much restraint...Or a life! [Confused]

Posts: 500 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MNIU... that was really great! Too funny!
Thanks for sharing that.
I'm saving that one.
;-)

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no, Above Omnipotence...the fellow who already posted loads of weird stuff on the MousePad...and then never returns to answer.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Three Proofs That Jesus Was Mexican:

1. His first name was Jesus.
2. He was bilingual.
3. He was always being harassed by the authorities.

Hahaha good one..i'm mexican

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought the whole post was funny mynamesinuse. [Big Grin]

I'm a Christian, but I wouldn't consider any of it was blasphemous or anything. God gave us a sense of humor, so it stands to reason He's got one Himself. [Cool] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing as Jesus was from the Isreal area then I think he is what ever colour the people in that area are

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sam 4 Feet:
Seeing as Jesus was from the Isreal area then I think he is what ever colour the people in that area are

That would make the most sense.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mynamesinuse
Loyal Member
Member # 483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mynamesinuse   Email mynamesinuse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O.K. I know that this topic may be better off dead. However I just recieved this in my email. Its a little off the topic, but i thought it fit in enough to be posted. Plus its just pretty interesting stuff....at least to me.
I dont know if there is any truth to these statements or not, nor do I know where the message originated or who composed it. I have deleted one section that I know for sure is incorrect. Anyway without further adue here is some interesting stuff...hope you enjoy it!

VERY INTERESTING -

1. The garden of Eden was in Iraq.

2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!

3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.

4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq.

5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!

6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq. !

7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.

8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.

9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.

10. Amos cried out in Iraq!

11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.

12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq!

13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the fiery furnace!)

14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq.

15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq.

16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.

17. The wise men were from Iraq.

18. Peter preached in Iraq.

19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon, which was a city in Iraq!

And you have probably seen this one. Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq! However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible. The names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia. The word
Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. The name Iraq, means country with deep roots.

Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.

No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy associated with it than Iraq.

[ May 08, 2005, 04:01 AM: Message edited by: mynamesinuse ]

Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got that e-mail a little while back myself mynamesinuse. I think those points are interesting too. [Cool]

On that note, I also find it strange and sad at the same time that the Jews and Arabs seem to be perpetually at each others' throats, when they both sprang out of the same gene pool! Isaac's sons, Esau and Jacob, went on to found those said nations (at least the nations as we know them now). Esau the Arab nations, and Jacob Israel (and was renamed Israel himself).

The reason I'm pointing this out is because it lays me out to hear a whole lot of these "Christian" churches play Israel up as being perfect and then turn right around and demonize the Arab nations. There's a whole lot more to this seemingly endless "conflict in the Middle East" than people think, and I think when preachers, media, and whoever else try to make it so cut and dry, black and white, they're trying to simplify what is most likely a very complex ordeal on many levels. I think a lot of the pointers in what you just posted help to illustrate that.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mynamesinuse
Loyal Member
Member # 483

Great points Lou! I find the whole subject extreemly interesting (although Im no expert on the subject).
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by mynamesinuse:
Great points Lou! I find the whole subject extreemly interesting (although Im no expert on the subject).

Thanks Bro, and same here. I'm no expert, but it is indeed very interesting! [Thumbs Up] [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links