Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Anybody in a band? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Anybody in a band?
face_pedestal
Major Player
Member # 3194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for face_pedestal   Email face_pedestal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:

although the girls in the metal scene don`t really show their feet very often (as oposed to "normal" girls, who usually run around in flip-flops or open toed shoes). I´m totally into metal, punk and goth girls feet but I hardly ever get a glimpse of them...because they are always wearing those damn Doc Martins, boots, Converse or some other closed shoes.

-Hal-

It must be a regional thing. Here in the mid-west I've been to plenty of metal shows over the years. It depends on the weather, but during the summer months I've been to many metal shows in which some of the female fans come completely barefoot.
[Smile]

--------------------
WhiteMalesAnonymous.com - A survival guide for white males living in the U.S.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
I´m totally into metal, punk and goth girls feet but I hardly ever get a glimpse of them...because they are always wearing those damn Doc Martins, boots, Converse or some other closed shoes.

Yeah, that's always been my experience too here in NYC. In fact, I can't help but feel that if it weren't for our foot fetish parties that were held at goth/metal venues where the two crowds mixed & mingled, I never would've gotten a glimpse of those gals' feet!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, if we started a foot fetish band, would we get together for (toe) jam sessions? D'oh! [Laugh]

Count me in!

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Hey, if we started a foot fetish band, would we get together for (toe) jam sessions?

Cute, Bondo. hehe Looks like our foot fetish band has an excess of guitar players so far. Aren't there any drummers or bassists out here?

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't played bass in a looooonng time. I used to roadie if you need the help though. Plus, if you point out any girls with nice feet, I can bring them backstage for the after-party.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
Looks like our foot fetish band has an excess of guitar players so far.

We might be accused of imitating "Spinal Tap" if we have nothing but guitar players.

I've always wanted to do something like The Trans-Siberian Orchestra that combines rock guitar with an orchestra, only I want a whole section of guitars rather than just a couple.

Two great tastes that taste great together.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
We might be accused of imitating "Spinal Tap" if we have nothing but guitar players.

LOL, people are bound to make that comparison anyway seeing as how we'd be singing about feet and Spinal Tap has already sung about asses ("Big Bottom").

"The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin', that's what I said."

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Bondo and Calico Jack -

It's funny you should mention having "nothing but guitar players" in a Spinal Tap reference - and particularly when Calico Jack mentions the song "Big Bottoms".

In the performance of "Big Bottoms", everybody plays Bass, no lead guitars, no rythm guitars, all bass; David, Nigel and Derek all on bass (of course, you still have Viv on keyboards).

And speaking of "Big Bottoms" (one of the best songs ever made), I always loved the lyric "The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand,
Or so I have read" ..... because I always wondered where David READ that!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
In the performance of "Big Bottoms", everybody plays Bass, no lead guitars, no rythm guitars, all bass

Yep, that's exactly what made me think of that song in the first place after Bondo mentioned the nothing but guitar players bit.

quote:
I always wondered where David READ that!

LOL, perhaps Penthouse Forum or something of that ilk. They're certainly a well-read bunch of gents, hence their insightful & picturesque lyrics:

"My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo,
I like to sink her with my pink torpedo."

[Laugh]

Calico Jack

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Calico Jack -

As Nigel pointed out during one of the interviews, they were "not exactly college material". I did find them brilliant, nonetheless. Do you remember Nigel's insightful, melodic song of beauty, which he demonstrated for Marty (on the piano)?

"My love gun's loaded and she's in my sights,
Big game is waiting there inside her tights".

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Calico Jack -

And by the way, David really WAS well-read and intelligent, as evidenced by his stating he "used to pick whatever little bits of eastern mysticism that would drift through his transom".

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

I always thought the "bigger the cushion, the better the pushin'" line came from a Frank Zappa song called "SEX".

Some girls try it 'n' they don't like it
They complain 'cause it don't last
Who wants to ride on a debutante?
They talks too much...they moves too fast

Watch the scenery while you ride
You can be very warm inside
'N' when the train goes 'round the bend
Check the shrub'ry on the other end

The bigger the cushion, the better the pushin'...

Bondo

--------------------

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Do you remember Nigel's insightful, melodic song of beauty, which he demonstrated for Marty (on the piano)?

You talking about "Lick My Love Pump"? How could I forget it! hehe Nigel envisioned that one as the first of a four or five hour work to be performed by a full symphony orchestra. He's still working on it as I understand.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
I always thought the "bigger the cushion, the better the pushin'" line came from a Frank Zappa song called "SEX".

Oh yes, I'd suspect that Zappa's psycho-sexual lyrics had some significant influence on Tap. "Sex" was released on Zappa's The Man From Utopia album in March of 1983, and the Spinal Tap movie wasn't released until a year later in March of 1984, so ya never know!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no other jazz players here?? hmm i guess we just about have a foot fetishist in every genre! lol

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links