Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Tattoos (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tattoos
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockbass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone here into tattoos/have any/looking to get some? A few months back I got my first one and this weekend I'm now going in for my third lol. It is true, they are addicting! Anyway I was just curious.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have any tattoos myself, but for what it's worth, I absolutely love to see tattoos on sexy gals with sexy feet. My all-time favorites are the barbed wire & tribal band designs that go all the way around the ankle or bicep. When I see gals with those, it automatically makes them at least twice as appealing to me as they were before!

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only have two, and one of them needs fixing. And yeah, I agree that they have a very addictive quality to them...the problem is, for what I want to get, and the money I have to pay for it...well, I've had to just "want on" for a while. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Style In Play
Board Regular
Member # 8668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Style In Play   Email Style In Play   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oddly enough ive been thinking of getting a pair of footprints tattood on my waistline.suits me on several levels;)
Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
I don't have any tattoos myself, but for what it's worth, I absolutely love to see tattoos on sexy gals with sexy feet. My all-time favorites are the barbed wire & tribal band designs that go all the way around the ankle or bicep. When I see gals with those, it automatically makes them at least twice as appealing to me as they were before!

[Drool]

Calico Jack

damn Jack I guess you like every girl because every girl has those tats

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
damn Jack I guess you like every girl because every girl has those tats

Every girl has them? LOL, while it's true that those particular designs probably account for a very large percentage of the tattoos that gals get, I still don't encounter gals with tattoos nearly as often as I'd like to. Don't get me wrong, living in a liberal city like NYC has certainly made it pretty easy for me to find what I'm looking for, but I'm hard to satiate when it comes to frequency. hehe I'm always on the lookout though, you can rest assured of that.

[Eek!]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockbass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed tattoos on girls can be extremely sexy!

Lou, it sounds like you have a really large piece in mind to get. Either that or you want it in an odd place lol. What are you looking to get done?

Style in Play, that sounds like a really cool tattoo idea. I would get something like that, but I dunno how I'd explain it to everyone that saw it

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lou, it sounds like you have a really large piece in mind to get. Either that or you want it in an odd place lol. What are you looking to get done?
Nothing really in particular, it's just that whenever I'm in a parlor, all the ones that look really interesting and especially cool to get are the ones I can't afford to get! [Cry]

I've always wanted a really big Godzilla on my right arm though...all detailed with his tail wrapping around my arm as he's standing there. Once the bills are caught up...someday...maybe... [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have both arms sleeved from just above the elbow, to my shoulders. Mostly dragons, skulls, flames, an 8" dagger with a snake wrapped around it, panther, pitbull, etc. Plus one on each ankle.

They are addictive! I have been getting all mine done for almost 20 years though, as they are expensive these days!

I have 2 more that I want to get on my shoulders, then I am done!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

quote:
Originally posted by DJ:
I have both arms sleeved from just above the elbow, to my shoulders. Mostly dragons, skulls, flames, an 8" dagger with a snake wrapped around it, panther, pitbull, etc. Plus one on each ankle.

They are addictive! I have been getting all mine done for almost 20 years though, as they are expensive these days!

I have 2 more that I want to get on my shoulders, then I am done!

Wow DJ sounds like you've got quite a few! I really want to get full arm sleeves, but I'm hesitant to do so because of future work. Never know what you'll be doing for work down the road. It's a shame that tattoos aren't totally excepted yet in society.

And yeah they are expensive that's for sure! But as my artist kind of put it..."People are more than willing to buy a pair of shoes for $60+ that will only wear out in a year or two, but yet they try to get away as cheap as possible with something that will be on them for life."

Ha Lou that sounds cool. Start a little Godzilla tattoo fund and throw all your loose change in at the end of the day [Cool]

DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand about the work issue, that is why all of mine are just above the elbow. I was in law enforcement all my adult life and when I was in uniform, the short sleeves just barely covered the bottom of the lowest tat.

We didn't have any policy against them back then though. A lot of law enforcement agencies, including the one I worked for in uniform, now require that if the tat's show, you have to wear long sleeves all year around.

The last agency I worked for, they actually came in very handy!

I won't ever get any on my forearms or neck, or anywhere like that. If I want them to show, they do. If I don't, they don't!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I myself do not have any, Dad would kick my arse in, and Mum would be shattered, but if I got one or a few in areas they don't know, it won't hurt them.

I considered getting a skull with a top hat on my right arm, or a picture of a sun on my right shoulder. I thought about getting a small scorpion on my upper right back.

I wouldn't get any that the whole public would see, just concealed in clothing. I don't want to look like much of a criminal.

I'd have to get a fake one and live with it for a while, just to get full satisfaction.

By the way, did anyone wince at the pain when they first got their ink?

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

The pain all depends on where the tattoo is on your body and what your pain tolerance is. Everyones tolerance for pain is different. But in general it hurts more in areas around bone.

I'd describe the feeling as a cat scratching you if you've ever felt that. Lets be real here...it is a needle going in and out of your skin at a quick pace so it's going to hurt a little. But it's tolerable.

Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I a tattoo of the everton badge on my left arm

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
other than the waist, and the back I find tatoos in female feet/legs not attractive for me. It spoils the whole view.
I have a green shamrock tatoo on my arm of Panathinaikos.
there are several other fans contributing their tatoo images in this link: ---> www.gate13.gr (at the menu go to "tatoo")

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links