Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Tattoos (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tattoos
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't have any tattoos and I dont plan on getting any, but I do know what I would get if I ever were to get them, if that makes sense
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
face_pedestal
Major Player
Member # 3194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for face_pedestal   Email face_pedestal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
I don't have any tattoos myself, but for what it's worth, I absolutely love to see tattoos on sexy gals with sexy feet. My all-time favorites are the barbed wire & tribal band designs that go all the way around the ankle or bicep.
Calico Jack

I also don't have any tattoos. I was thinking about getting one about 15 years ago, but I'm glad I didn't now. It is actually the tribal and barbed wire tattoo phenomenon that made me lose interest in tattoos. It seems that EVERYONE has tattoos these days and the barbed wire and and tribal tattoos are just sort of like a uniform for pseudo-rebellious types. I miss the old days when people used to get tattoos of demons, and pentagrams. [Smile]

But, I have to admit I prefer women not have any tattoos. To me it just looks cheap.

--------------------
WhiteMalesAnonymous.com - A survival guide for white males living in the U.S.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by face_pedestal:
I have to admit I prefer women not have any tattoos. To me it just looks cheap.

If you'd just send all of the gals with tattoos over to my place, then you'll be doing a major service to both of us at the same time!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
face_pedestal
Major Player
Member # 3194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for face_pedestal   Email face_pedestal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by face_pedestal:
I have to admit I prefer women not have any tattoos. To me it just looks cheap.

If you'd just send all of the gals with tattoos over to my place, then you'll be doing a major service to both of us at the same time!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

LOL! Well, I may prefer women without tattoos, but if there was a real hot woman with tattoos and she just happened to take of her shoes and put her feet in my face, I wouldn't neccessarily push them away. LOL!!!

--------------------
WhiteMalesAnonymous.com - A survival guide for white males living in the U.S.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm more of a piercing fan myself. I have my tongue done, a hoop in the middle of my bottom lip, both earlobes gauged up to 0's, and an industrial (barbell that goes through my ear cartilage in two places) Piercings are just as addicting, trust me!

I've thought of getting some ink, but since I'm only 19 I think I'm going to think on it for a few more years. I have a few ideas, just need to find someone with artistic talent to draw up what I want. [Big Grin]

Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds pretty cool looking MissMcKenzie. Any pictures of it? And speaking of tattoos I just started work on my sleeve tonight! [Smile]

And her logic is a little off there with permanent and not permanent lol. But hey at least shes not totally against it, and lets you do what you wanna do right?

Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links