Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Angry german kid (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Angry german kid
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Note to the german kid GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT and restart the damn computer!!* or better yet Click start then click on Turn off computer or if all else fails lay off the crack and lsd

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9015039751037156260

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my God...*LMAO* [Laugh]

I'd like to see somebody bust that kid right in the lip...such a stupid little spoiled bitch. [Laugh]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was this from Hal's computer room?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Was this from Hal's computer room?

Yeah, after work I´m having a relaxing game of Pacman. [Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Hal, what is that kid going on and on about? It looks like he's having computer problems, but then it kinda' looks like he's losing some game he's trying to play as well...

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
Hey Hal, what is that kid going on and on about? It looks like he's having computer problems, but then it kinda' looks like he's losing some game he's trying to play as well...

He`s trying to play "Unreal Tournament".

I couldn`t watch the whole clip...I just skipped through it. The guy is obviously insane. He keeps yelling "You f*cking son of a bitch" at the computer (over & over again) because first it doesn`t load the game correctly (or fast enough) and then his opponent kills him straight away. Then his keyboard is broken and his goes on about that.

I wonder if the whole thing is real? It just seems too weird that the camera would film him at the exact moment when he trashes his desk and computer.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
[qb]I wonder if the whole thing is real? It just seems too weird that the camera would film him at the exact moment when he trashes his desk and computer.

-Hal-

I was wondering that myself? Real video or not the kid is still messed up and needs to check himself into a AMP as you as he can.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
He keeps yelling "You f*cking son of a bitch" at the computer (over & over again) because first it doesn`t load the game correctly (or fast enough) and then his opponent kills him straight away. Then his keyboard is broken and his goes on about that.
Thanks Bro...all I could tell was that he was madder than hell...I gotta wonder if he's that angry face-to-face with people. My money says "no". [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My brother acts a bit like that when he gets beaten during a computer game (but not too violently). I recall one time during a Sega game that when it was game over and the game started again, he used to start bawling his eyes out, and Dad used to try to get him to walk away.

As for that kid in the video clip, he has serious emotional issues and needs serious help.

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by Mulholland Man:
My brother acts a bit like that when he gets beaten during a computer game (but not too violently). I recall one time during a Sega game that when it was game over and the game started again, he used to start bawling his eyes out, and Dad used to try to get him to walk away.

As for that kid in the video clip, he has serious emotional issues and needs serious help.

I've got a cousin who used to wig out the same way over video games. I'll never forget the time he held a NES controller by the cord, twirled it, and repeatedly slammed it into a wall. Kinda' my fault for provoking him...but anyway, he never did break the damn thing.

There were other instances too...but in the end it turns out my cousin's got a whole trainload of mental problems. Thinking back, instances like that should've been a good indication...

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This episode brought to you by Ritalin.

I bet Dell has a love/hate relationship with him. They hate when he calls tech support, but they love when they sell him a new computer every week.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The video is fake, it has been around for a while and is known to be staged. I've played years of unreal tournament and the kid doesn't even use the proper controls for what he is supposedly doing.

Still worth a laugh though

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I know is that if I started acting like that over some video game (and I've been known to get rather....frustrated), my mom (a 5'3" Salvadoran woman with a nasty temper) would have thrown something at my head. Like a wooden clog.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothingtoxic.com has the version with subtitles. The kids mad cause the game wont load, then he breaks some of his keyboard keys off,and curses some more about that, and when the Unreal Tournament multiplayer game finally loads, he gets smoked in like the first 20 seconds. He keeps saying "Whos shootin me,,im gonna kill them". Then he gets took out with a head shot at the end, thats why he completly looses it.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scarlet may be right btw,,,ive never played Unreal on the puter, so I have no Idea about the controls. But when u watch it with subtitles, it looks pretty real.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links