Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What was the last thing you ate??? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: What was the last thing you ate???
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im jealous Lou! Chili...mmm...nice bowl of that would be damn good right now!Spicy chili?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally a home cooked meal!!! I had pork roast marinaded in italian dressing and spicy cabbage cooked with smoked turkey.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A girl named Kat... [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Im jealous Lou! Chili...mmm...nice bowl of that would be damn good right now!Spicy chili?

Spicy after I put some hot sauce into it! [Wink]

Had the same thing again tonight...hey, I had to do my part in helping to finish off the pot! [Mmm] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Waste not want not Lou! Last night for a night cap me and the woman had some McDonalds...Two McChickens ...I know I know..not the healthiest of choices but it tastes SOOOO good! [Big Grin] For lunch today I had some good ol' chicken caesar wraps..mmm..
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sloppy Joe, along with sweet peas and some lettuce on the side.

---

Earlier in the day, I had this great snack - Honey-cheese flavored cheese curls, man were they good!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

just got back from KFC!...Me and the girlfriend had a bean burrito(not spectaucular by any means),steak wrap,supreme fries each! Mmmm..except for the burritos..other than that finger lickin good! [Big Grin]
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The older I get, the more I run and the less I eat!! [Mad]

I ate a friggin bag of raw almonds today and plain yogurt, LOL...YUMMY

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chicken nuggets...mmmm..mmmm..mmmm

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Grilled Chicken Primavera...possibly the healthiest microwave-dinner I've had in a while - it's got many vegetables, including those little tomatoes you find in salads (forget what they're called). You'll also find asparagus and broccoli in it.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Can't get much healthier than this.... I diced up a green bell pepper, some nuts and a fruit salad...oh yeah, I washed it down with 100% pure grape juice!

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lessee... as of 9:00 am this morning I ate 2 1/2 peanut butter sandwiches and washed it down with a pot of coffee.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Butter Chicken on Rice with 2 Roti's (No, I'm not Indian) [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pizza flavored Combo's. What can I say, I'm a health nut.
Posts: 338 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

These really tasty bits of lobster that were only like one buck...pop em in the microwave and you're all set...they're not bad for a buck infact they're great!

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  30  31  32   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links