Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » The "Made in China" game... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The "Made in China" game...
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right. I checked my mouse, "made in China". Our steel comes from Japan and India, Tech support from India, clothes and shoes form Taiwan, etc. We've been corporately sold out!! Although we do make a lot of our own cheap furniture domestically, I used to be a long haul trucker and I can't tell you how much particle board I've taken to High Point, N.C.
[Mad] [Confused]

www.sofatater.net

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for resurfacing this thread but I hope that the Olympic medals aren't made in china [Roll Eyes]

Especially after the commotion of the C.G added fireworks and the lip-synching singer at the Opening Ceremony....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Har! Ain't that the truth. And don't forget the addition of those little gymnasts that look to be say 9 to 11 years old...

I read an interesting article about the opening ceremony as well with that big to do with all the soldiers choreographing with that huge scroll. They had to all wear DIAPERS as no one was to leave that formation for over 6 hours even for a tinkle break. China definitely absolutely does not give a rat's ass about the individual.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup you got that right about not giving a rat's ass about the individual.... what individual? EXACTLY [Big Grin] ... Also without permission from some of the surrounding residents, they were ordered to move out so they can demolish their house for the new highway to the stadium...

DIAPERS... REALLY? [Eek!] thinking about the whole china olypics surrounding/environment makes me cringe but just gotta keep more focused on the events....

Yeah gymnastics too young....... but sychronized swimming is on tonight [Hop] WHOOPIE!!! [Hop] ... be looking forward to that... fire up the VCR (Don't have a HardDrive DVD player/recorder yet)...At least my VCR isn't made in china [Hump]

[ August 18, 2008, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK my turn..

Vaseline intensive care lotion...made in usa YAY

flipped my mouse over FUCK ME made in china i lose damn it!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm, why do you have the Vaseline jar next to the mouse...

Tee hee!

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] LD I have to support my shoe habit SOMEHOW!?!?!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK - here goes. Wish me luck ... [Fingers Crossed]

Small Lane Cedar Chest - Altavista VA (USA)

Forget about it.. I just picked up a fake rose (made in China); a bangle bracelet (made in China) my (fake I'm sure) tiffany desk lamp (made in China) -- I'm going into politics! something has to be done! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see this thread has picked up some relevance and "import". (Couldn't resist the pun)
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Used to be my avatar for a short while...

-

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Used to be my avatar for a short while...

-

[Laugh] lol....... good one L.D. I think it's totally true. Wouldn't be surprized if the whole country was made in China.... I think you should go outside and grab a handfull of dirt and check just in case [Tongue] ...... yeah I know another dry one [Big Grin]

Come to think of it, I wonder where all the military weapons are made [Eek!] Hmmmmmmm something to think about.

Should start another thread "Things you hope are not made in China" ...... Better check your safety belts [Wink]

--------------------

Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most things sitting right here have no label.

iPhone and external hard drive both say "Assembled in China"

Walmart brand Zyrtec- made in Israel

External hard drive #2 - assembled in thailand

i give up already...

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bingo, the second object I lifted (microphone stand)! Didn't even bother to check further, too depressing. (I'm actually pretty sure that my guitar, the one I've loved soo dearly for many years now -a crafter- is chinese as well.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe the rest of the world could remake china, that way all will be arranged.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna play again....let's see

1] Burt's Bees chapstick...made in the U.S.

2] My 60 Gb ipod is iffy....designed in California assembled in China' ill count it as 'Made in China'

3] My eye glass case....Made in China

4] My glasses for the case...Made in Italy

5] my Hp ink cartridges that I am opening now...the color is from puerto rico

6] the black and white cartridge in the pack is made in Singapore

7] 12-pack of Staples pencils...Made in Indonesia

8] My old 256 MB flash drive...Made in China

9] 100-pack of Oxford flash cards...Made in U.S.A.

10] Box of Kleenex tissues...Made in Canada

my score - 7 out of 10...not bad

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links