Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What are your favorite Kung Fu/Martial Arts Movie(s)? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What are your favorite Kung Fu/Martial Arts Movie(s)?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have quite a few but these are the first that come to mind.... What are your faves if your a fan of Old Classics or New Kung Fu/Martial Arts movies [Smile]

"RETURN TO THE 36th CHAMBER" (aka Enter The 36th Chamber aka Return Of The Master Killer)
 -
It's a parody of it's more serious predecessor but, to me the invention of the Karate Kid where he was learning Martial Arts Passively...
Awesome movie [Thumbs Up]

--------------------------

-
My fave as a kid, tried to build my own make-shift training ground in the back yard after watching this [Laugh] was about 7 or 8 years old at the time [Big Grin]

[ November 02, 2007, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-----------------------------
THE ONLY TIME WHEN VAN-DAMME DOES JUSTICE... pretty much turned to crap after these pretty good flicks [Thumbs Up]

- .."&"..  -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Fist of Legend

-
Enter the Dragon

-
Kid with the Golden Arm- very underrated and somewhat obscure Kung Fu classic

These, among others, are some of my favorites.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Enter the Dragon!

Some of the fighting scenes in "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" are amazing, too.

For example this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OxQ-2gR1DU

-Hal-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoyed a lot of Jackie Chan's movies mostly for the laughs.

-

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do have a fav KUNG FU scene - when Bai Ling kicks Jonny Drama's butt on Entourage. She has some of the sexiest feet on the planet.

-

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chinese Super Ninjas
Fist of Legend
Wing Chun

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah yes Lou, some very fine selections in flicks there. The dojo fight from Fist of Legend is one of my favorite fight scenes in any movie.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

-

Quite a few of my friends didn't find this one funny.... "BUT I DID" [Laugh] Hehehehahaha [Laugh]

--------------------

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
 -

Quite a few of my friends didn't find this one funny.... "BUT I DID" [Laugh] Hehehehahaha [Laugh]

I love that movie. It made me laugh so hard I farted.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorites are:

Fist of Legend
Iron Monkey
Enter the Dragon
Chinese Connection
The New Big Boss with Donnie Yen
Kiss of the Dragon

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

-

"Way Of The Dragon" is my best outta the Bruce Lee Series coz It mixes East with Western styles of fighting... Plus he kicks Chuck Norris's ass [Big Grin]

"I Want Some Chinese Spare Ribs" [Laugh]

--------------------

Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone seen versus ?
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ninja of the Foot Clan:
anyone seen versus ?

Yes, Versus has some cool ass fight scenes. I also liked Storm Riders, Princess Blade, and Azumi.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CityOfSin
Loyal Member
Member # 26095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CityOfSin   Author's Homepage   Email CityOfSin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would have to say the last dragon i love that movie  -

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 51 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links