Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What are your favorite Kung Fu/Martial Arts Movie(s)? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What are your favorite Kung Fu/Martial Arts Movie(s)?
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As an accompished martial artist myself I would have to say "ONG BAK" with Tony Ja........His skill is extraordinary !!!!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enter the Dragon & the finished scenes of Game of Death.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a big fan of Hero and House of Flying Daggers just because they are visually stunning.

Kung-Fu hustle and Shaolin Soccer are both pretty good but they are more a comical style of martial arts

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footman Pete!!! You just named three of my five favorite Kung Fu movies! I have not seen Hero - I will have to check it out now! Good taste;)
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman Pete:
I'm a big fan of Hero and House of Flying Daggers just because they are visually stunning.

Kung-Fu hustle and Shaolin Soccer are both pretty good but they are more a comical style of martial arts

Same here...although in my opinion "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" has the best fight scenes.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kung fu hustle!

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude I love martial arts stuff & kung fu! I remember Kung Theatre on TV when I was a kid in the 80's! LOL! I have Jet Li's: Hero, Iron Monkey (latest version 2001), Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2, Flying Guillotine, The Fatal Flying Guillotine, Master of The Flying Guillotine. And some old TV episodes of Kung Fu: The Series David Carradine recorded on VHS. Fun stuff to watch! Have a good one all! [Wink]

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jet Li's "Fearless"

Any Jackie Chan - he is dope cuz he'll kick ass with a spatula.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
As an accompished martial artist myself I would have to say "ONG BAK" with Tony Ja........His skill is extraordinary !!!!!
Tony Jaa is the man!! The Protector is awesome too. If you like martial arts films, I GUARANTEE you will love Tony Jaa's movies! And, wrinkleheaven, you'll be happy to know, if you don't already, that a sequel to Ong-Bak is in production.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetanytime
Major Player
Member # 23686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetanytime   Email feetanytime   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
claws of steel, five deadly venoms, the crippled avengers, chinese connection, the evil cult , fong sai yuk 1&2, iron money with donnie yen...magic wu-tang kick, snuff bottle connection .. just to name a few.
Posts: 107 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched War with Jet Li. It seemed to be a lot more guns than martial arts but I loved it all the same. Very good movie and great soundtrack - check it out! Plus Jason Statham is hot.
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently saw "Kill Bill" parts 1&2...Liked those. Liked Uma Thurman's feet.

Time to go count my Crayons.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links