Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Who is the WORST Comedian/Comedienne

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who is the WORST Comedian/Comedienne
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First thought was Dane Cook, but I thought about it and surely my vote goes to Carlos Mencia. I cannot stand his tasteless one-dimensional comedic rounties that always center around race.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised how popular he is too. Racial humor doesn't bother me one bit even directed at a honky like me, but he's unfunny.

I used to go to comedy shows at clubs a lot years ago before I got married and my humorless wife wouldn't go. The last show I saw a year ago was some of the Howard Stern regulars that travel the country like Artie Lange, Reverend Bob Levy, Sal the Stockbroker, and Richard Christi. Sal and Richard pretty much sucked, but Bob was fantastic! You just had to sit back a bit in the audience if you didn't want to be called out on and fucked with.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually like Carlos Mencia. I personally think Doug Benson is rather unfunny, and that's considering its easy to make me laugh. I never thought Gilbert Gottfried was all that funny either, to be honest.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikeyagogo
Board Regular
Member # 22899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeyagogo   Email mikeyagogo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CARLOS MENCIA! Is by far the biggest douche on TV
But you're right AF... Dane Cook isn't far behind!

Posts: 24 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
George Carlin "RUFUS" .... Sorry LaDae you can shoot me if you want coz I know he's one your faves... but I think he's quite dry...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I disagree about Carlin, but hey it's your opinion.
I love Artie Lange and yeah i Would have to agree that Carlos Mencia is awful, and his name came into my head as soon as i read the topic of this thread.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mencia for sure... and it doesnt have anything to do with the fact that he steals his material...apparently
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob Saget used to be bad - before he started cursing and getting away from the full house thing. Dennis Miller has lost his edge for sure. Mencia I agree has worn a hole in the carpet pacing about the racial stuff...Mencia should thank his lucky stars that the comedy special landed him a show.

I am really into oldish school comedy Pryor, Rickles, Carlin, Bill Hicks, Kinnison, Garry Shandling has great timing too.

I am always down for the laugh factory - but if I had to pop for a couple tickets - Aside from the people you may see on TV. I'd like to see
Robert Shimmel, Dave Atell or Kat Williams. And Sara Silverman - a smart mouth with sexy feet.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elvzz, I wish you hadn't mentioned Dennis Miller, because that was my choice for the worst. [Nut Kick]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonkyeknod1
Loyal Member
Member # 25271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bonkyeknod1   Email bonkyeknod1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that freaky carrot top guy from vegas or william schantner(captain kirk from star trek)
Posts: 90 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bonkyeknod1:
that freaky carrot top guy from vegas or william schantner(captain kirk from star trek)

There was a short article in a magizine I saw a few years ago (forgot the name of it).... But it was about William Shatner and it had a picture of him playin' a guitar and singing into a mic.... the title of the article was "SOUNDS LIKE SHAT" [Laugh] that title had me in stitches for the rest of that day...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links