Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Useless or interesting Tips, Facts or Trivia you have, post here... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Useless or interesting Tips, Facts or Trivia you have, post here...
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any useless or interesting thing or fact or trivia or whatever about anything.... It may be interesting or helpful to others

eg.

- Mum told you never to piss in the wind,
- accelerate your vehicle at a slower pace to
conserve gas,
- Back, B, Back, Start, Back, A, Back, Start at the Title-Screen on "Bubble Bobble" is the power-up Code...
- Corona's with a thin slice of lemon in the bottle improves the taste.... etc

You get the picture right? COOL [Thumbs Up]

P.S FEEL FREE TO COMMENT IF YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION IF YOU'VE HEARD OTHERWISE [Wink]

[ December 22, 2007, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It takes close to 5 minutes to prepare, not just merely pour, a good pint of Guinness.

Tom Brady can fly. He just chooses not to.

The fight between Jackie Chan and Benny Urquidez in the movie Wheels on Meals is one of the greatest fight scenes ever filmed.

Not everybody loves Raymond.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
abbabbabba start
level skip cheat for aladdin on the snes and genesis

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adelheid Bernstein, a boss character from the King of Fighters series of video games, is pictured here on the left with sister Rose to the right...

-

What a lot of folks don't know is that both of the Bernstein children are girls. There's no apparent reason for Adelheid's androgenous look, but I think it could be debated that their father Rugal Bernstein, pictured here...

-

...might have hoped for a son to be his successor, and so raised Adelheid as a boy.

Useless trivia...gotta love it! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
20Legend
Loyal Member
Member # 5492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 20Legend   Email 20Legend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect 4 in only two moves!

--------------------
Arches are my Kryptonite...

Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And on that note, some more useless info for you.

A rumor circulated for years that the character Poison, originally from the Final Fight series...was a MAN! Well, a transvestite to be more exact. [Eek!]

Have no fear...it was nothing but a baseless rumor. You see, back in the day, Nintendo had a some very strict policies in effect when it came to the subject matter of their games; naturally violence against women was a major no-no. As you can see here, Cody is giving Poison the ol' one-two punch in an uncensored version...

-

Poison's sex was "altered" for the stateside release of the game on the Super Nintendo, as you can see here in the far right image...

-

So I guess by those old standards, it was bad to beat the crap out of women, but it was perfectly okay to pummel those with an "alternative lifestyle". I wonder if Nintendo ever caught flack for "inciting" violence toward gay people? [Roll Eyes] [Laugh]

Anyways, nope, Poison is as much a girl as video game characters can get. Here she is in her latest video game appearance (as far as I know) SNK vs Capcom -Chaos with great big Andore (or was it Hugo?) right behind her...

-

So there you have it folks...more useless trivia. I'm great at parties, let me tell you! [Laugh]

[ December 24, 2007, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: Lou Gojira ]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] Wow Lou, Very interesting... I was and still am a fan of those old-skool 2D fighters and still play em' every now and then... all I can say is..... Keep em commin [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

If you have kids around eg. nephews, nieces, little siblings, cousins... Make a game out of wrapping "your Christmas presents to others" and give a fair prize to the winner... Cutz wrapping time by upto 80% [Wink]

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
If you have kids around eg. nephews, nieces, little siblings, cousins... Make a game out of wrapping "your Christmas presents to others" and give a fair prize to the winner... Cutz wrapping time by upto 80% [Wink]

I am defintely going to use that next Xmas! So simple yet genius! Thanks footlong!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hugo is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY to big! it's like fighting Juggernaut in Marvel Vs Capcom 2. More of an SNK and Tekken guy myself but I don't play games that much anymore because of me focusing on music. Speaking of which, time to add my pointless facts:

A Tetrachord is the first four notes of a scale.

The Altered Chord can also be known as the "Dimished Whole-tone Scale" due to the fact that the first "tetrachord" is half-whole diminshed scale and the second tetrachord is the whole-tone scale.

The Miles Davis album "Kind of Blue" was the best selling Jazz album of all time until just recently it was outsold by a Chris Botti album (jerkoff).

Dave Brubeck claims to have the first interracial band back during his time in the US Navy (someone find those dates for me).

Duke Ellington was able to keep his Jazz Orchestra going from the 1930s up until his death in the 1970s because even when the band wasn't making money, he payed his band members out of pocket.

The Duke Ellington/Billy Strayhorn tune "Harlem Airshaft" was written when Duke lived in an apartment building in Harlem and could hear everything his neighbors were doing through an airshaft.

When Paul Desmond interviewed Charlie Parker about how he was able to play the way he did, Parker revealed that he practiced 15 hours a day!

Arturo Sandoval and Paquito D'Rivera both got their starts in Cuba playing for Irakere lead by Chucho Valdes in the 1970s. Since that time, both have lead extraordinary careers most noteably, Arturo Sandoval holding the world record for being able to play the high C on the piano on his trumpet... and playing with Justin Timberlake at the Grammys.

Stan Getz is the most underrated Tenor Sax player ever!

Ok I think I've listed enough...

Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:

I am defintely going to use that next Xmas! So simple yet genius! Thanks footlong!
Glad to be of help [Thumbs Up]

[ December 25, 2007, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

When making the next trip to "Burger King", go 10 - 15mins after they change from the Breakfast-Menu to the Lunch-Time-Menu where the burgers are at it's freshest... taste's alot better than other times [Wink] (In my experience)

I believe it's called "Hungry Jacks" in Australia

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude...Footlong..Im going to put you on the payroll! [Big Grin] The shit you come up with man... keep going! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't buy gas right after the tanker has been there.

Soda (supposedly) tastes better out of a glass bottle.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some more random trivia!

Ralf and Clark from King of Fighters are among the oldest individual characters in the whole SNK fighting game pantheon of characters. They made their first appearance in Ikari Warriors in 1986, which was basically SNK's answer to Contra. IW was actually very innovative for it's day, with joysticks that could be rotated so your character could shout in a complete 360 degree range of motion while still moving forward. A very underrated arcade classic. The other character who holds the oldest distinction with the men of Ikari is Athena, the Psycho Soldier, who was in a game called Princess Athena that came out in the same year. Kensou made his debut in PA's sequal, Psycho Soldiers, the next year.

So for all you KOF fans, buffs, and afficionados like myself and Lou, keep that in mind whenever you start to think that KOF started with the characters from Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links