Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » best resident evil game (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: best resident evil game
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Mighty Mike,

Resident Evil looks good graphically, but I am just not crazy about the loss of zombies. I love the zombies.

Patrick

wow we agree again

one of the main reasons i don't like resident evil 4 as much is because the zombies were gone

there is just something really creepy about a dead person coming back to life and trying to eat you

RE 5 still looks like a great game imo but yeah i miss the zombies

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Resident Evil 4 is easily my favorite...and if part 5 winds up being as cool as it's looking so far, I may have to start saving for a PS3.

The thing that makes me nervous about buying a PS3, other than that hefty price tag, is that my cousin has already had two of them putter out on him! Now granted my cousin plays video games more in a day than I can hope to do in a week, but he does take care of his stuff, and yet he's had two fry out on him.

Wouldn't that suck to be right in the middle of something like RE5 and have the damn thing lock up on you? [Mad]

Another Resident Evil title that intrigues me is Umbrella Chronicles. I know it's a huge departure from what we're used to playing, but it sure looks sweet. PS3...Wii...PS3...Wii...screw it, I should start saving for both! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
The thing that makes me nervous about buying a PS3, other than that hefty price tag, is that my cousin has already had two of them putter out on him! Now granted my cousin plays video games more in a day than I can hope to do in a week, but he does take care of his stuff, and yet he's had two fry out on him.

Wouldn't that suck to be right in the middle of something like RE5 and have the damn thing lock up on you? [Mad]

Geeeee I hope it doesn't happen to me... Be like pulling your life support..... or stopping your piss mid stream [Tongue] .... or dying just before ejaculating.... or...... Grrrrrrr [Mad] ..... [Big Grin] Hope not [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hop] http://blog.capcom.com/archives/1116 [Hop]

[Hop] "OH C'MON ALREADY" [Hop]

Desperately wanna play this NOW!!!!!!

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My brother introduced me to the first RE when it came out. I think it's still my favorite of the series. It still holds up. I was addicted to it! I like the dual story line of RE2. I wasn't particularly fond of RE3, I completed the final fight successfully on my first attempt. RE3 was the only one of the series that I played just once and never picked up again. And as far as RE4, I like how the camera angle differed from the other three. I think RE4 was probably the creepiest and most unnerving of the series... Those dudes chanting "morir es vivir, morir es vivir" scared the hell out of me when I first heard it. LOL.

[ April 14, 2008, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: Sole_Solution ]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links