Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Favorite Libations

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Favorite Libations
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I have the opportunity to sit down at my computor, I typically relax with a drink. Most often, I will be having a bourbon (usually the brand is Ten High) "highball" - meaning that there is a mixer poured in with it.

I just got to wondering what kind of drink the other folks here enjoy.

So...what do you drink to unwind?

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never drink more than one drink in a day or if I do on the rare occasion have a few I never get drunk. That said, usually just one imported beer is good for me.

For medicinal purposes though a shot of Wild Turkey or Jack Daniels does the trick. I have the hillbilly bourbon sitting on top of the fridge.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's see, I prefer darker beer, top-shelf tequila, Irish Car Bombs, AMFs, Long Island Ice Teas, Tequila Sunrises, and a certain concoction called an Oatmeal Cookie. I also like certain whiskeys too.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK let me be the square- I dont drink much - but a fountain pepsi... OMG RELAXING! lol

sadly, I am serious boys!

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In order of preference #1 would be either Jack Daniels and coke (jack and coke) or a cold beer (I made a kegerator), #2 would be rum and coke, for doing shots I prefer Chi Cha Ito (it's a mixture of rum and anisette)

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm i have to watch the sugar content but i usually drink smirnoff twisted something! otherwise it's white russians and dirty girlscouts for me.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul Jones whiskey, 86 proof, with a dash of cola.
Then a part of a doobie when it's time to rock.

_fjb_ [Joint]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm. let's see! My first choice is an ice cold Corona Light with a lime (in the bottle of course) or a Modelo Especiale. My 2nd is a Margarita on the Rocks No Salt and after that -- probably a Sea Breeze, Bacardi & Tonic, or a glass of wine (sometimes mixed with a carbonated water for kick) -- But it's all in moderation! Don't want to miss anything!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you, footgirl0226! All I need to relax and unwind me is something caffinated. Usually Pepsi or Dr. Pepper.
I have *NEVER* drank alcohol in my life. And I never plan to.

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love all different kinds of beer, but for me there's nothing like a good porter.

I also loves me a pint of Strongbow cider.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all I had to look up in the dictionary to find out what a 'libation' is or means... Cool just learnt a new word ....

WU's FEETLINKS IS EDUCATIONAL [Big Grin]

After a hard day and/or the end of my working week, It's definately a Monteiths Radler.. Larger with a fruity kick.. Chilling out here at Wu's...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, I don't drink that much and I drink even less thanks to the bartending job I had. If I do drink, my drink of choice is a Tequila Sunset. The issue there is that people don't usually have Blackberry Brandy which means I have to settle for a Topless Margarita on the rocks. Not fun...
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't beat an ice cold Alpine and chillin to some PanterA and Wu's [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links