Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » other types of pics (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: other types of pics
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great photographs, and I really like the very idea of this thread. It has become one of my favorites and so far every contributing post in here has been outstanding.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool stuff folks and this thread is certainly a break from the norm. I'll have to ask my bud if he'd let me post a shot or two of his. He's a scenes and things shooter.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting. Nice to have some visuals of the things that interest the members beside the passion we hold in common.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty cool pics RPM i am going to try and post some of mine from my Cancun trip later today or as soon as i can that wren't of my wife's feet lol.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some pics i've taken over the past year with my camera. Alot of the pics i take are from rides i take around here, and some on highways during trips i've taken.

Snowy pics first since they the last i've uploaded and show first in my photobucket.

This ones taken out of my passenger side window (note the water drops on the window)
 -

Wish i could have had more clarity on this one, but the little black spots are crows in these completely snow covered trees. I thought it was a really cool contrast to the white, if the pic shows in its original size you may be able to tell their birds.
 -

I love landscape photos and things from above looking down, so this with the snow was amazing to me. It's also off one side of a lake near where i live and frequent through bad weather and shine. More pics in good weather of the lake coming after this post.
 -

This has to be one of my all time favorites. The orange of the leaves that just wouldn't come off of this tree was really cool to see under all the white/ice coating the trees and surrounding shrubbery.
 -

Have a few more to post here later, but gotta run for now.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bootman, those are fantastic photographs! The effects of ice and white on the second one make it look almost as if it's an infra-red photo of normal trees. Fantastic, thank you for sharing these.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks ben! Here's a few more...

-

Over looking rosevalley near the lake...
 -

Same pic from a better standpoint.
 -

And some of my all time favorite types of pics which i have not enough of... A sunrise along route 180 heading towards Lewisburg on my way to my home town, York,pa.
 -

--------------------

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is so hot!!! love the scenery. I'll be posting a few of those soon!!! but not quite as gorgeous. i had taken a break from doing shots, but this thread is reviving me!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

You've got that right! The snow photographs are great and the last one, the red sky is fantastic.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Here's some from the lake area without the snow and ice. I prefer snow shots myself! But here's some more pics.

-

-

I was too lazy to step outside and take this shot, hence the inspection stickers and such in the bottom left.

-

A bad ass old huge house that's located near the lake.

-

same house from the side
 -

some trees lookin up into them from the side walk
 -

-

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pics Bootman. I haven't seen winter weather like that in Texas since the late 70s or early 80s when I was a kid. I feel like I'm really missing something here since just last Friday I was walking around in t-shirt and shorts.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Thanks LaDaemon. I kind of enjoy the changing of the weather, and unlike most people i'm rarely bothered by driving in inclement weather conditions. I can drive a car through over 6 inches of unplowed snow and not really stress. There are exceptions, and i Effing hate ice. But mainly, i get nervous of other drivers. But living in PA and the region its in is nice, since we have all four seasons. For photography purposes, i love the fall and winter. I hate the cold. I've got a slue of pics left on my hard drive, i'll upload them soon and post more.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links