Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Wow, got more "Energy" by Not Wacking off..!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wow, got more "Energy" by Not Wacking off..!!
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
D-bol is Dianabol, an anabolic steroid.

_fjb_

Yes, I thought so and read this below article on Wiki about it.
I remember this stuff being "illegal" over here in Germany...and in the article it says it is the same in the USA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methandrostenolone

I am just curious if it is safe/healthy to use?
(not that I´m planning on using it)

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
You wanna talk about getting energy and being cranky...I just started a cycle of DBOL and you want to talk about energy...let alone aggression! I could eat nails and shit bullets I'm that fucking angry at the most random shit...good news though...my balls aren't shrinking [Big Grin]
I have gained like 15 lbs since starting it about a month ago and I have had sex about 6 times since I started the cycle and its been the same ol but I have been horny as hell though. Like one time last week the g/f wanted to fuck but I said darling...if we had sex right now I'd break your pelvis and rearrange your organs I'd go that hard [Evil Grin] So I fucked her feet instead [Big Grin]

Your avatar goes nicely with what you just described [Big Grin]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Your avatar goes nicely with what you just described"
Comment by J.J.

Given enough time on D-bol, that avatar would be bald, have rashes and zits, testicles (maybe more than 2) the size of green peas', a limp dick, and attending anger management sessions.

_fjb_ [Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am one who is able to get off and then workout. Probably because there is a lot of eye candy at the gym. This summer I've gone 10 days and it was extremely hard because when I was home I was bored and there was nothing to do and when I was taking this summer class girls had their sexy feet out. It's not fun to hold it in, but the fun part is X amount of days later when you let it out, it's an awesome relief and I'm surprised at how much comes out and it doesn't take long for me to start up for another round.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sotiny
Board Regular
Member # 25607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sotiny   Email sotiny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
D-bol has been around a long time. the people who made it originally have stopped but it is still widely used. probably made in secret labs these days.
i'm sorry for saying this but you probably know, it rips your liver apart amongst other things.
is the weight you have put on water retention or muscle?
have you been using it long?
do you take testosterone as well?
i am guessing that if you are under 30 and in the peak of fitness, your body and mind are strong.
it is up to you what you do but it would be interesting to see how you are in a few years time, if you carry on using it.
its rocket fuel for bodies.
thing is, bodies aren't made for rocket fuel.
Jen x

--------------------
small and sexy

Posts: 46 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links