Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Name At Least One Thing You Did Today (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Name At Least One Thing You Did Today
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lifted weights. Hey Mommie, Dreamweaver CS4?

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rode 15 miles on my bike and went shopping at Target early so i could watch some pigskin.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Went to the annual family reunion of my mother's side of the family. Average ages was 70 to 80+. At 40 I still felt like I needed to sit at the kid's table.

Well, when you look as young as you do for forty - I'm guessing you should sit at the kids table! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK - today I did 2 loads of laundry (all put away) food shopping (all put away) and now I'm posting !

Patriots are playing at 4:15 -- I'll be sitting in my recliner with a beer and some snacks then.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took my first exam of the semester

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Played Space Invaders at work... Atari rules!!!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woke up...

Went to work...

came home...Done 3 loads of laudry...

Cooked dinner...

Cracked a beer open...And now im here...

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Completed a 3-1/2 hour continuing ed computer program for my Series 6 --- can you say BORING!

--------------------

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far....
Woke up at 5am to get to the lab by 6am, now here posting to the board.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Bought Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for my son today for Xbox 360.

--------------------

Jon_S
Board Regular
Member # 31624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon_S     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worked 9-5:30

Kinda dull.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got up late today and was supermom had the kids bathed fed and beautiful for pic day all in 45 minutes!

NOW i am enjoying a hot cup of coffee. i am going to go back upstiars lay in bed and watch some Dexter Season 2. i love my grown up days!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took wife and kid to the air show.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

cooked a nice italian meat sauce complete with sausage, meatballs and pork...yummmmy - the house smells soooooo good

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

I watched the Eagles kick the Steelers ass. I know the score was low but it was a basic domination of the game by the Eagles.... NICE!!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links