Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Am I fucking gay?!?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Am I fucking gay?!?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Shit, I was watching "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry" for the first time. The 'Gay Party' scene were playin' songs I really liked plus various other songs throughout the movie. This was set a question mark in my mind to see how many gay songs I liked hence, I went to a TOP 100 gay songs http://gayinfo.tripod.com/gaytop100.html . I liked at least 30 of the tracks mentioned on here (classics) and about 30 from this list http://www.atforumz.com/archive/index.php/t-56719.html .

Alot of these songs I put up in the "What song is playing in your head right now" thread, so I bet alotta you wouldn't be surprised or sayin' "I KNEW IT!!!!"..... for those of you [Nut Kick] I bet you could even question some of my favorite movies but I'll leave that for another thread......

First off "I Ain't Gay" but I bet alot of you can follow up with "Yeah....sure.... we believe you [Wink] (followed by the wink) " ... [Big Grin]

Anyhoo, would any of you like to confess any gay songs in their collection? (I believe this is goin' to be a very shallow unresponsive thread..... Oh well, see how it goes)

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FLZ you are hilarious - I am sure I'd dig a lot of those songs - I like Bronkski Beat and a lot of the English Rock which can be considered gay - Erasure and the like. That was HOT when I was rt to TJ to party. I am also way into Rap, RnB, and Motown so go figure.

I may be heading to the Joe to see Kat Williams and Steve Harvey on New Years that ain't gay!

Anyway, funny story - I have a new client who happens to be run by my X. I was sporting my Robert Waynes on Friday and she said you look nice, but the boots?? I said, "Seriously, your gonna make a run at me at 745am." She said the boots made me look gay. "F me! I take it as a compliment, sexy." (kids don't talk to you clients like I do) I digress....

Only one thing makes you gay FLZ- and nothing wrong with that. Again, you are hilarious and the topic was in my wheelhouse. Peace -

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh shit i have ABBA "dancing queen" on my ipod

major guilty pleasure

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i'm a big fan of 80s new wave and pop, tainted love, relax, wake me up before you go-go, love em all.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a big fan of house music which started in gay clubs in Chicago but everyone gay, straight or otherwise listens to it and it's HUGE in Europe and virtually runs Chicago itself. If someone thinks you're gay for listening to a certain song, they got problems. In the end, it means jack.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a bunch of choad smokers! [Blow Job] [Blow Job] [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your preference of music definitely will not make you gay. Looking through that list, there were songs on there that I had no clue would be considered gay. Just because you listen to that music doesn't mean you're gay. I listen to Madonna and Elton John, but I come to this website because I love female feet. I'd never be able to do anything to a male's feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

well the abba song is the only one i liked

though it was number 1 on the list [Confused]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

I have my suspiciouns about you L.D *The Rocks eyebrow* . I'll send the C.I.A to your house and go over your C.D collections and MP3 files with a magnifying glass. I'm sure you'll have more than a few tracks somewhere there [Eek!] hehehe....... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does this count as a guilty pleasure...

It's KISS

but it's their hit from the disco-era
'I Was Made for Lovin' You'

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you find yourself in a bar full of men and short haired women with "It's raining men" playing on the jukebox, and you you don't leave FAST, then I'd have to say YES!! [Nut Kick]

Otherwise I don't think your music preferences would define your sexual orientation. Unless you like "The Village People" [Nana]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as you don't like anything to do with a penis being in your mouth or anywhere near your ass i think you are pretty safe my friend.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll admit that there are a few gay songs I like. I love House music as well.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links