Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Worst Video Games You Ever Played (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Worst Video Games You Ever Played
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 13 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the NES, I had and ended up hating was "Dr. Chaos". A very rare game. Had to really do some hard digging just to find out what to do next. I did beat the game though. [Violent]

What a pain it was!

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LikesHippieGirls1971:
For the NES, I had and ended up hating was "Dr. Chaos". A very rare game. Had to really do some hard digging just to find out what to do next. I did beat the game though. [Violent]

What a pain it was!

I actually rented that years and years ago. I might actually have it. All my games are tucked away though and I have over 120 NES games easily. I went to a few local game stores in the late 90s and bought every NES game out (I had a checklist) that was under $2 one day. I came home with so many and managed to get my hands on some of the better ones that cost more - like Super Dodge Ball (my shit, right there!).

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
franktherabbit
Board Regular
Member # 31005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for franktherabbit   Email franktherabbit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whilst probably not the worst I've ever played - games I played that I really disliked...

Halo 2. It broke everything that made Halo 1 great, it removed the solo and team battle element and diluted it somewhere between the 2. It removed all the pacing and replaced it with cinematic moments, broke the plot and put much more focus on the multiplayer. It set a precedent but it was just (as a fan of the original) a let down.

Metroid Prime 3. The original 2 Prime games were about one person exploring a vast world. 3 introduced characters and spread the exploration out over a few planets = no! That isn't Metroid.

Crisis Core. I didn't see the point in this game at all.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a bunch of related YouTube links. Some of these are just funny!

Ring King
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kot6JND1uQ

Pit Fighter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HNUL4CHvvk

Family Fued (best part is around 1:50)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmD45s5yvjg

Transformers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKwA066rNn0

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now I'm playing Final Fantasy 10 and trying to unlock the abilities for the strongest weapons in the game! Man it's tough! I'm also playing Tony Hawk's Underground 2. Australia and New Orleans is tough. I also have Jackass: The Video Game. Most of the stuff I have unlocked.

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this is an old thread, but as a long-time gamer (hell, my love for games is older than my love for feet [Wink] ), I felt the need to contribute. So... *casts a Phoenix Down on topic*

Anyway, one bad game that really stands out in my mind is YuYu Hakusho: Spirit Detective on the Game Boy Advance.

YuY Hakusho is one of my favorite anime ever, but this game is an insult. It's sloppy, the music hurts my brain, it looks awful, and it plays like absolute hell. I can't believe Atari did this to my favorite anime. It deserved better than that.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since the topic has been Phoenix Downed (nice one, Rider Aldebaran [Big Grin] ), I think I'll contribute some of the worst games I've ever played.

1) Gears of War (entire series): the storyline is pretty average and the gameplay and weapons aren't too terrible, but I can't stand looking at 504 shades of gray for three hours. Also, every character is a WWE rip-off and I hate the way you are always crouching every time you run around. You look like a retarded turtle.

2) Chrono Cross (PS1): My gawd, what a piece of tripe this was. I was so excited thinking that it's a sequel of one of the greatest RPG titles in the history of gaming... but the complete butchering of the story, the idiotic characters, and the nearly incoherent plotlines made me wish I had foreskin that I could tear off in frustration.

3) Every Nintendo Wii game ever, except for Trauma Center, Fire Emblem and Smash Bros.

Sorry but I really hate how unresponsive and gimmicky the Wiimote is. I want to sit down and play a video game, not struggle through the retarded conrol schemes and go an entire gaming session without pressing a button.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parappa the Rapper [Puke]

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PaRappa The Rappa and CHRONO CROSS? WHAT THE WHAT?

That hurts my nerdy heart.

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Chrono Cross. It ruined the story. I like to pretend it doesn't even exist.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Diabolicus,

As I'd agree with you that the Wii doesn't overly impress me, Zelda The Twilight Princess needs to be on your list of good games for it. That game is amazingly good.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
Since the topic has been Phoenix Downed (nice one, Rider Aldebaran [Big Grin] )

Hehe...

quote:
3) Every Nintendo Wii game ever, except for Trauma Center, Fire Emblem and Smash Bros.

Sorry but I really hate how unresponsive and gimmicky the Wiimote is. I want to sit down and play a video game, not struggle through the retarded conrol schemes and go an entire gaming session without pressing a button.

Well, as far as Wii games where you don't need the Wiimote, what about Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, which is one of the best fighters to date. While you CAN use a Wiimore, it's at its best with the Classic Controller or Gamecube Controller.

There's also Super Paper Mario, though that one has way too much talking in it for my tastes (even for a Paper Mario title).

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Twilight Princess was merely okay, there was still too much emphasis on waving your arms about like a ninny. It's really the console itself that pisses me off. No online play for basically all games, and when there is... you have to jump through over 9000 hoops just to suffer through a terrible lag fest that made the whole thing barely worth it. The system is barely more powerful than the Gamecube. (Gamecube kicked ass, wish I still had mine).

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

I have to disagree about Twilight Princess being "okay." Since you didn't like it for the Wii and you enjoy your Gamecube, maybe you should try it on there and see what you think about it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Yeah. I have Twilight Princess, but on the Gamecube.

That said, the game itself I found to be rather underwhelming when compared to past Zelda games.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links