Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Nastiest Fetish Is??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Nastiest Fetish Is???
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another vote for scat here. Urine? Maybe, it is clean after all but definitely not for me! Poo's just nasty.
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nastiest fetish has to be the foot fetish. What the heck is up with those people? Sheesh...

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgot what the link was called. Something like "3 girls and breakfast". But it had 3 naked asian chicks sitting in a room. One of them pooped and put it on a frying pan and cooked it on some kind of portable stove in the middle of the room. They sat in a circle and passed the poop around and ate it. One of the sickest things I ever seen.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vanderfeet:
Nastiest fetish has to be the foot fetish. What the heck is up with those people? Sheesh...

[Laugh]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Forgot what the link was called. Something like "3 girls and breakfast". But it had 3 naked asian chicks sitting in a room. One of them pooped and put it on a frying pan and cooked it on some kind of portable stove in the middle of the room. They sat in a circle and passed the poop around and ate it. One of the sickest things I ever seen.

Eww that's sick I am glad I already ate breakfast.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was another one called "2 guys and 1 horse". No need to go into detail but the guy died later from his internal injury.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 girls 1 cup anyone? [Laugh]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

I have yet to see it and probably won't. A coworker keeps trying to get me to watch it.
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is grossin' me out...lol [Puke]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footangel33
Board Regular
Member # 26516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footangel33   Email footangel33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 guy 1 jar...cringe
Posts: 25 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
2 girls 1 cup anyone? [Laugh]

Yup, saw it a few days ago. My niece showed it to me. Talk about grossed out and she ruined my thoughts for the rest of that day Grrrr [Nut Kick] . But it's fun watchin' the reaction videos (100s) on youtube [Laugh]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhevNN1BDnQ

While I was watchin' those reaction vids to '2 girls 1 cup' , I came across the reaction vids to 'BME Pain Olympics'. Naturally curious human nature got the best of me and had to hunt the vid down and watch it. AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! [Thud] ...one of my fave reactions...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-4I0JR5-wE

It's been a few days now so it's settled in so it's all good now. [Confused]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never ever EVER watched any video titled "X #of people X #of objects." I will not ever! Once you've seen something like that you can't unsee it. [Laugh]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonkyeknod1
Loyal Member
Member # 25271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bonkyeknod1   Email bonkyeknod1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im going with mutilation fetish and the addict fetish:pics of ppl shooting up and shit like that.oh and did you know theres a f/f foot fetish version of 2 girls 1 cup? i cant remember what its called but it was just 1 in a list of remakes for that fucked up video.if i find it again ill let you know
Posts: 90 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

not so much nasty as silly

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys who have a fetish of women burping, among others.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links