Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Milfs..... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Milfs.....
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So last night i'm out in Old Town Scottsdale at one of the more trendy bars in town. The crowd is young and beautiful. The first person my buddy and I saw was this beautiful brunette wearing glasses with a look much like my childhoood cartoon crush Baroness from Gi Joe!
http://www.the-isb.com/images/Baroness24.jpg

She was with another pretty girl, but she wasn't as striking as the curvacious brunette standing next to her. So I start chatting with the Baroness look alike only to find that she was the mother of the not so hot girl! The most attractive woman at the bar IMHO was 47 years old. 20 years my senior. I've hooked up with older women in their mid 30s but never in there 40's. I'm kicking myself now for not asking her out for a drink. Geez. She could teach me so much!

Have you guys ever encountered MILFS that were so hot they eclipsed their daughters? Her daughter was hot too...but I can tell that mom always gets more attention and she was a little annoyed.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That seems to be my younger brother's territory as well. He's in his early 30's, but always dates older gals in their 40's. All of them work out in the gym, eat right and generally take good care of themselves looking younger than their years. His current girlfriend was a former cheerleader and is in great shape. My brother himself is the tall good looking blond haired blue eyed bastard that works out in the gym 5 days a week and wears Versace. I've always wondered what the attraction for him to these ladies was and he says its mature conversation.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once dated a girl who's mother drove me crazy she was so hot. And she had the hottest looking feet!

GQ, I would've (there's that word again) thought you'd be all over that.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's happened to me before (and she had sexy legs and feet) and I sometimes kick myself, but I (have always) prefer an older woman myself. They can teach you a lot for sure (if you are ready for it), but they know how to keep their drama in check a bit better than younger women.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is one at work now that just got hired that has to be in her forties and she drives me nuts because she is so sexy and to top it off she has amazing feet. Its nice when women take care of themselves like that.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take my case for example, I have been dating my girl for about 5 years now, her mom from day 1 has been smoking hot! Total package, eyes,body,feet not to mention a great personality/sense of humor!

I can't not with a sane mind compare her to her daughter though, I can't replace that love just for a lust, but man if I had not met my girl and just met her mom in a bar or something... [Tongue]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm 26 and some 48 year old lady yesterday tells me out of nowhere that I look like her brother did 20 years ago

I said "your brother must have been a really cool guy" she laughed and said yes he was

she told me that i look young yet knowledgeable, spot on in my humble opinion [Cool]

the next thing she tells me is that recently some 28 year old guy that has a thing for cougars fell in love with her but she had to break it off because of the age difference

i don't know why she started talking to me, if she had interest i think that's kinda weird since I supposedly look like her brother once did, i feel like she was qualifying herself somewhat by bringing up the younger guy into older women like herself

it really doesn't matter anyways, she looked ok for 48 but that's like looking average at 20

i'm not into anybody that old anyways, it was just a random thing that kinda makes you wonder what was going on

as for mothers looking better than their daughters, i can't say i've seen many of those, if anything most of the hot girls i know had mothers that were fat

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Foot_Pub
Board Regular
Member # 35500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Foot_Pub   Email The_Foot_Pub   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't mind the occasional milf, but I prefer the younger ones. The older ladies can be jealous of them because they get more male attention than women their ages. They try everything to stay young (who can blame them?). But I want the original product, the original fresh meat that's riper.

When I get older, I'll still go for the younger ones.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_foot_fetishist
Loyal Member
Member # 30029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_foot_fetishist   Email the_foot_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:

as for mothers looking better than their daughters, i can't say i've seen many of those, if anything most of the hot girls i know had mothers that were fat

quote:
Originally posted by The_Foot_Pub:
I wouldn't mind the occasional milf, but I prefer the younger ones. The older ladies can be jealous of them because they get more male attention than women their ages. They try everything to stay young (who can blame them?). But I want the original product, the original fresh meat that's riper.

That's why the younger ones are the way to go. It's funny how some people just let go of themselves and become fat. I don't understand how one can let that happen.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the_foot_fetishist:
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by The_Foot_Pub:

That's why the younger ones are the way to go. It's funny how some people just let go of themselves and become fat. I don't understand how one can let that happen.

agreed

why would a younger guy want somebody old enough to be his mom? mommy issues? being somewhat taboo maybe turns them on more?

i might have been attracted to a woman old enough to be my mom when i was a teen, but as a teen i was dumb, insecure, and inexperienced

much more submissive than i am now, i would've wanted a woman to take charge back then due to my immaturity

now that i'm 26 i don't see the appeal

i used to think that age was just a number but i think there is a huge physical difference between a 20 year old and a 40 year old, i like a natural look and natural gray hair is just gross

i don't know how being old means being better in bed, not everybody gets better with experience, heck some people keep doing the same thing that doesn't work because nobody has the balls to tell them they are doing it wrong

what can they teach me that i don't already know? sex isn't exactly rocket science

besides i don't need a chick to do much to get me off anyways

look hot, i'll do my thing, and call it a night

college girls for me [Mmm]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
why would a younger guy want somebody old enough to be his mom? mommy issues? being somewhat taboo maybe turns them on more?

Well you could argue the same for why would a slightly older guy likes girls young enough to be his daughter? I mean...you just don't think about "Oh she's the age of my mum...so I obviously want to fuck my mum," do you? Similarly for younger girls.

I never got the obsession with younger girls (to me, they're girls my age) as...SLIGHTLY older women are more developed, refined and, the point you mentioned: more mature. It's annoying to me that girls my age seem to act so much more immature than me. Hence older girlfriends. Furthermore, some girls don't fully, physically develop until they're like 25-30.

Cut-off age for me would generally be around 35 I suppose.

**NB I understand the whole "young, fit mother" caveman urge for girls below a certain age, but times have moved on from "spreading the seed"...for most...and being in a relationship is quite different to a one-off fuck (mature conversation etc)...maybe that's why I like older women...plus, it's true the taboo is somewhat titillating...can you say you've never had a fantasy about fucking the "hot teacher" in school or whatever?

[ July 19, 2009, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

yeah i had fantasies about teachers when i was an insecure teen

sexual attraction comes down to breeding, subconsiosuly the people we think look attractive would produce strong healthy kids

younger girls are much more fit for breeding than some lady in her 40's so it makes sense for men to like college aged chicks

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she's hot, she's hot - 24 or 42. Why contemplate how well she breeds, or what she can or cannot "teach" you? Don't psych yourself out of it just because she's crossed some self-imposed age barrier. If she turns you, just hit it!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
younger girls are much more fit for breeding than some lady in her 40's so it makes sense for men to like college aged chicks

I didn't say 40 years old.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
If she's hot, she's hot - 24 or 42. Why contemplate how well she breeds, or what she can or cannot "teach" you? Don't psych yourself out of it just because she's crossed some self-imposed age barrier. If she turns you, just hit it!

Some people are to shallow to overlook that...maybe they can't handle a real woman...have to go out with impressionable fuck-dolls to define themselves and make themselves seem superior...

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links