Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What countries have you visited?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What countries have you visited?
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 5 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am planning a month long vacation. I'm sold on heading to Eilat, Israel to enjoy some time relaxing on the beach and swimming in the Red Sea.

What was your favorite foreign visit?

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hard to say - been around - the only place I wouldnt go is Madrid - I loved the rest of the Iberian Peninsula - If I had to choose to live in 2 places but the US would be Cadiz and Tokyo.

AmDam has over 140 nationalities very eclectic...

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been to Ireland and El Salvador myself, also went to TJ several years ago, but it was only a day trip, and to me, it hardly counts as having visited Mexico. By that same token, when I was in Ireland, we went across the border into Northern Ireland to see a famous ceramics factory, but I wouldn't count it as having been to the UK by any stretch. We weren't even there for more than a few hours.

I stayed in Ireland and El Salvador, though, for 2 weeks each. Loved 'em both (though admittedly, going to El Salvador was primarily to see the family I've never met before, all my mom's cousins and aunts).

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been to the U.S a couple times. (Canadian here)

Took a short trip New Zealand to meet up with a friend, where we then took off to Japan for 2 months on a working vacation.

Was EXTREMELY good times.

Climbed Mount Fuji, went to Tokyo for a bit, seen Osaka Castle, seen Harajuku bridge and Shibuya, all in all was a great experience.

Supposed to be going back to Japan in 5 months. [Smile]

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I grew up an Air Force Brat. Then I joined the Navy. I've spent time in Wiesbaden and Kaiserslauturn- Germany, Iwakuni and Yokoska-Japan,Inchon and Seoul-So. Korea, White Beach-Okinawa, Keelung-Taiwan, Kowloon-Hong Kong, Olongapo-Philipenes, Ontario and Quebec-Canada, and 48 states.
If I were to choose a place for a vacation, It would be between Germany, Hawaii, and Hong Kong

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleman5
Loyal Member
Member # 20554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleman5   Email Soleman5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been to the U.S. and Australia
Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've stories of people freaking out in Hawaii because they realize that their surrounded by water. Some kind of nervous breakdown or something. I've never been there, but I'd like to visit.

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeSucker83:
I've stories of people freaking out in Hawaii because they realize that their surrounded by water. Some kind of nervous breakdown or something. I've never been there, but I'd like to visit.

I wonder how they feel in the bath tub. [Tongue] It's not as small as Gilligan's Island.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been to Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, Italy, Spain, Canada, United Arab Emirates. Enjoyed being in all of them. My favorite though was Australia. Stayed a few days in Perth and Hobart but never got to see Sydney. Hope to go back some day.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have not had the opportunity to go to another land, i would love to go to australia

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only touched the border of Canada, and that doesn't count especially to those who live close to the border.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links