Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Boosting on games

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boosting on games
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So a small glitch on Call of Duty Modern warfare2 allows players to play an unlimited game; meaning the game can go on for hours, while the players can get a shit -load of experience points. Do any of you guys consider this cheating? I dont, since your in the game, doing what the game calls for you to do, but your not exactly glitching or cheating to get experience.

I know theres plenty of games out there that can be cheat-glitched, and players can become superpowered, but I dont think this fits that bill. Any comment's. I coulda put this in the 'What games you playin' forum, but I kinda thought this was a bit more off kilter from that topic.

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I fucking HATE getting thrown into one of those games...I got thrown into a Domination on "Rust", literally spawn and shot,spawn and shot. So although one could say its not technically glitching I call bullshit on that. I paid the $70 on the game and I want to play the game it was meant to be played, I don't want to be dicked around by douchebags who feel it necessary to glitch to succeed.

Now you are probably thinking who cares what other people are doing, well for one when I am on say a 22 game win streak(playing solo at that!) and then get thrown into a "match" where that shits going on and then I have to either back out(causing a loss) or stay and have my k/d pissed all over, either way a lose lose situation for me.

Then your probably saying, dude chill its only a game, who cares about stats and shit right? I hear it all the time. But I'm a competitive guy. And come on, who plays this game and NOT give a shit about stats? Its great to play the game once or twice like at a friends place and not care bout stats, just play the game what its meant for, FUN. But even that is hard to do when you got players glitching.

Sorry for the long winded response but at least in this forum people will at least listen and maybe even post thought out posts...unlike on the modernwarfare2.com forum where if you post something like I just did I would get flamed hardcore...more often then not by the guys who are DOING the glitching! [Cheers]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand bluetoe; I work with a few guys who are serious WOW freaks. I tried the boosting for a bit, because I was a low level and got tired of extremly high levels(usually adults without jobs that played around the clock) with wayyyyyy better weapons blowing me away extremly fast. But after a few seemingly never-ending games it got old real fast. Im not as competetive as many people are about games, I just play to have fun and hopefully win sometimes, but I see your point about stats and such.

PS There is one game that I have played that I did take very seriously, and it was Resident Evil 5. I havent played in about 2 months, but I was ranked around 4k, out of 6 million players.

[ December 18, 2009, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: wvcple2003 ]

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Right on man. I have a few friends on my friendslist(XBOX) who are laid off down in the states and play the game CONSTANTLY...like im talking top 100 in kills top 50 in wins that kind of constantly! I just couldn't imagine devoting that much time to a game...especially when i could be using that time to get a job...
bonkyeknod1
Loyal Member
Member # 25271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bonkyeknod1   Email bonkyeknod1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im on a carers pension i look after my mum so im home all the time i play wow alot because i enjoy it and i can voice chat to my bro for 4 bucks a month at the same time.never did level boosts but did a money boost money is the pain in wow [Mad] [Violent]
Posts: 90 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Sorry bonkyeknod1, I meant that other guy that stays home, living with mum, that plays games all the time. Your fine, since you do get to talk(type) to your brother for 4 little dollars a month on a game. Instead of gettin a job and buying a cell. WOW rules!
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Im from WV bluetoe, so I do have that southern-redneck drawl when I talk. I get into a game, and people make fun of me when I speak, I just yell for my 14 yr old son, and he fucks them all up! Its funny as hell, hes really reallly good!
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Xbox Live has too many assholes, jerks and 13 year olds. I only play online with my friends because of the drama with cheaters.

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Modern Warfare 2 is not without it's problems. Even still the online play is really fun, who cares if people cheat to rank up. Just own them anc carry on.

It's no use to get too competitive in these kinds of games, just play to have fun and get more kills than everyone else. [Smile]

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I get a kick outta when the 12 year olds are cursing like they got tourettes at you and then all of a sudden mid sentence they whisper it! Mommy and Daddy must be walking by! [Big Grin]

Feel free to add my GT on XBOX, VDOP Pantera

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links