Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Read Comic Books Online

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Read Comic Books Online
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're a fan of comic books I found this awesome site the other day. I've been collecting some back issues of Supergirl and the Superman/Batman comics recently. Well, I haven't been able to get my hands on Supergirl #19 and I read up through #18. I thought about skipping the issue, but went online to see if anyone had it in PDF format or something. Well, I found this site and on it you can find TONS of comic books in electronic format. No downloads are needed, so don't worry about viruses. Everything is read through their site.

http://www.htmlcomics.com

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow awesome find Patrick..I'm 34 and still cant get enough of Star Wars comics..lol..Good work..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find Patrick! It even had an old comic I remember buying back in 1973 called "Plop." Mad Magazine's Sergio Aragones was one of the artists that worked on that one. Jeebus!

http://www.htmlcomics.com/Book/html.asp?Series_Name=Plop&Book_No=001&Page_Number=1&Alpha=P&Lookup=

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just read on Yahoo where an Action Comics vol 1, starring Superman, just sold to a private collector for 1,000,000. It was published in 1933 I think, and was in almost mint condition.

Quid pro quo- Why does Superman let bullets bounce off his chest without flinching; but ducks when the gun is thrown at him??

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn.. as a lapsed (or recovering) comic book fanboy, this is like a treasure mine. thanks.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! It really is a goldmine! Thank you for this sweet find, even found a few British classic comics like the Beano, Dandy ,Whizzer and Chips! Plus all the superhero and cult comics so big thanks to you Patrick.

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a coincidence, Patrick! I literaly just stumbled across that site on my own this past weekend! Very nice site in terms of content and hope to see it continually and consistently expand.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just read that today some guy at an auction bought Superman issue 1 (from 1938) for over 1 million Dollars.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doesnt it just figure that since i saw this post and found the site, it's been down about 50% of the time.

btw, anyone have recommendations?
i am catching up on the luna brothers Girls.
its funny cause i am also reading Under The Dome by stephen king and the premise is soooooo freaking close. seems like king borrewed the idea.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troy Carsan
Major Player
Member # 38393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Carsan   Author's Homepage   Email Troy Carsan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, being a huge comic book fan myself, I MUST thank you infinitely for this find! THANK YOU!

--------------------
dA | Flickr

Posts: 105 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Just read that today some guy at an auction bought Superman issue 1 (from 1938) for over 1 million Dollars.

-Hal-

http://money.cnn.com/2010/02/26/news/economy/batman_comic/index.htm?hpt=C2

did you hear about this Hal? Just heard about it...Superman got one-uped!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links