Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Help with the name of a 90's show! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Help with the name of a 90's show!
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is bugging the SHIT out of me that I can't remember what it was called!

Okay it was basically Power Rangers, but there was only one guy.

He wore a similar suit to the Power Rangers - it was a green breastplate-y type thing on black (sometimes the breastplate was orange - I don't recall why).

His face looked kinda like a bug's with his red fly-like eyes and had two antennae.

That's all I can remember really ermmm...it was an action series (obviously) and American.

I have been wondering for years...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
syd67
Board Regular
Member # 36571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for syd67   Email syd67   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasn't Beetleborgs, was it?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115674/

--------------------
http://forums.security-forum.net/index.php?referrerid=221879
Free passes!

Posts: 21 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see why you forgot about it. I'm already trying to forget about it based off your description. LOL...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by syd67:
It wasn't Beetleborgs, was it?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115674/

No, just one guy and I have the FEELING it had "space" in the title, but maybe not...it's like 50-50 lol

And dammit I was relying on YOU Patrick haha

Ah well, worth a shot...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
syd67
Board Regular
Member # 36571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for syd67   Email syd67   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I guessed Beetleborgs based on your description of the guy's 'attire'.
Back to IMDb.

--------------------
Free passes!

Posts: 21 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
syd67
Board Regular
Member # 36571

Ok, I do believe I have your man.
A show called Masked Rider.

pic of main character
http://www.historyvortex.org/MaskedRiderPhoto1.jpg

--------------------
Free passes!

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it is Masked Rider, which was basically the low-quality knockoff of the original iconic Japanese show Kamen Rider. Matter of fact, Saban was trying to use Power Rangers as a vehicle from which to spin-off Masked Rider.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Syd67,

See, now I clicked it and I will have nightmares about a show I never watched.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
syd67
Board Regular
Member # 36571

Patrick, you should've remembered that old internet adage; "What has been seen cannot be unseen." lqtm.

--------------------
Free passes!

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a program that I am truly delighted to have missed.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn i dont know, im sorry. this is super embarassing for me considering i grew up in the 90's.

try retrojunk, they might be able to help you out.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

THANK YOU!

Yeah I kinda don't know what I saw in it now hahaha

But it was fucking class when I was a kid [Tongue]

I can't believe I actually thought to myself "Was his name Raiden?" but I thought I was getting confused with the character off Metal Gear Solid 2...

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

-

Badass... [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Syd67,

See, now I clicked it and I will have nightmares about a show I never watched.

Patrick

You'll be photographing some feet and then he'll appear and start attacking you with that stick. [Nana]

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha! The Masked Rider!!

I had almost forgotten about that! [Big Grin]

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links