Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Favorite Video Game Console(s) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Favorite Video Game Console(s)
Mickey G
Board Regular
Member # 39263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think nintendo 64 was the best, i can't think of a system that had more "must have" games

i never liked anything sega put out

I prefer sony much more over microsoft, better exclusive titles if you ask me and 360 exclusives can be played on a PC so i never saw the point in choosing an xbox over a playstation

my list out of the systems i owned

nintendo 64
ps3
ps2
super nintendo
ps1
nintendo
gamecube
atari

Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Sega Genesis: it's what really got me into video games. I still have it and it works. A lot of Genesis games, I have for the PS3.

2. PS2: Just an endless library of great games

3. PS3: The graphics, games, Blue Ray and capabilities make it my third favorite

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been a handheld guy. I own (since it's my work) all the consoles but I dunno... I just don't like them.

My favourite is probably the DS and PSP. This current handheld generation has been so brilliant.

I could never get into the PS2. Actually both the major IP's that Sony and MS own don't interest me at all. But I like my games with design intelligence and a lot of depth (so stuff like Valve, Nintendo, Level 5, Hidden Path).

[ June 02, 2010, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: temp1234 ]

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SNES. I love me some pixelated JRPG goodness [Smile]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was a Nintendo guy until they started catering exclusively to kids. I think that was around when the Gamecube came out, but I'm not sure.

Once I got a PS2, it became my favorite. But I loved the NES, SNES, and N64 in their respective heyday.

I liked the Game Boy Pocket quite a bit. There was a great version of Ken Griffey Jr.'s MLB ported over from the SNES that absolutely rocked.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had all the PlayStation consoles, the original Xbox, Sega MegaDrive/Genesis, Nintendo Game Boy/Color and DS.

My most faves are the PS3 (HD gaming and films plus my PS3 is the original 60GB model so I can play most of my old PS2 library) and the PSP (Handheld gaming at it's finest plus access to the internet)

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links