Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » XBOX 360 Gamertags? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: XBOX 360 Gamertags?
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just get a kick outta people's reactions when I say that Halo is gay [Smile] I have nothing wrong with the Halo series at all.

COD4 was the closest thing they had to realism in terms of gameplay. Treyarch came along and took a crap on that and Infinity Ward picked right up where they left off. Why it is so addicting I'll never know, but I paid the $70 and I've gotten my money's worth.

So I guess this means you won't be playing MW2 with me then Flip Flop Fan? [Tongue]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahahaha, you know how us Halo players roll. [Wink] Also glad you didn't take me overly serious.

I own MW2 it and I'll play it every now and then. I just really like how Halo balances gameplay. Where you can sticky a tank and own its ass. Beautiful.

I suppose I was one of the ones who was upset when they finally decided to leave the WWII theme and move on to modern combat.

You never know, you might see me on there. I'm trying to 100% Fallout 3 right now, so might not be anytime soon.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Fallout 3, I own that. I am stuck on the mission of going to "fix that satellite". Right outside the hospital....I got so friggin frustrated I just turned MW2 back on [Tongue]
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah talk about an unbalanced game, at first, everything owns you. Then you hit level 15 and you own everything pretty well.

--------------------

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kara's boyfriend here,

Yea, I am currently playing the Halo: Reach beta, and... it is awesome. I am getting a little tired of the maps, and am struggling getting used to the new guys and changes to some of the old guns, but am hoping all of the feedback Bungie is getting will make the final product a little more "Halo-ish" but either way, I expect to log a lot of hours in multiplayer when it finally comes out.

As far as MW2 goes, I have it and would love to play with anyone here who plays it on the 360, just send me a Friend Request: Stytches187. We should start a "Foot Clan" lol.

Other games I am currently plaing are Splinter Cell: Conviction and will be picking up Red Dead Redemption when it comes out.

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, me again, I only allowed my bf to post here on my account if he agreed to let me do a little foot tease over his headset to anyone that adds him on his xbox online game. So let's see how much turnout I get!

--------------------

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I'll add ya in about an hour or so! [Smile] My GT is VDOP Pantera just so ya know its not some completely random dude
terraplaneblues
Board Regular
Member # 37822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terraplaneblues   Author's Homepage   Email terraplaneblues   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, newbie here. i play alot of MW2 and battlefield bad company 2. my gt is h4lfc0rps. just wanted you to know i was from wu's and not just a random request. see you on there

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/studio/88902 twitter:@payGemma

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Ahhh...I was wondering who the fuck you were when I confirmed ya this morning. Send me an invite sometime when I'm on dude.
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Flip flop fan:
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
You should probably tell him that Halo is gay...that will probably get him to stop. [Smile]

And wvcple2003, hit me up man. I'm over in another province on a training course for Brinks right now for a week so just add my GT: VDOP Pantera and I'll accept when I get back. Like I said, I'm pretty much just a MW2 player(til the UFC game comes out [Big Grin] )

You're fucking gay, MW2 is ridiculously unbalanced and how many titles have they released? More than halo, who has had their shit dialed for ages. And what the hell is what the sway-less action while aiming an assault rifle? Yeah, that's really realistic... I've sport shot since I was a kid and I've never been able to aim like that... Crap.
At least 'Sway action', whatever that is, beats shooting one little minion 97 times to kill them on Halo. Sway Action? VS Three clips from a rifle to take down a lowwwwwww enemy!! Hmmmmmmm
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I personally have only played Halo like once and I was bored after about 15 mins max. I gave it 15 mins to at least give it a chance but like wvcple says, 97 million "bullets" to even THINK about killing someone gets old quick in my opinion...
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually Flip Flop, you talk a lotta shit. Pm me and Ill give you my kids gt, and let him fuck you up on HALO. And then Ill give you my gt to fuck you up on CODMW2! Your a smartass, and you will get spanked!! Bitch!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

*runs to get the popcorn [Tongue]
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

It's you're a smart-ass.

My gamer tag is in the thread, second or third post. See you online.

--------------------

kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

I now see why I was forced to go to gamestop yesterday and purchase the 5th headset thing in the past year because a certain someone keeps snapping his in half... You guys get pretty involved in this stuff lol

But I guess there are worst things in life to get wrapped up in.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links