Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » XBOX 360 Gamertags? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: XBOX 360 Gamertags?
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Flip FLop, I meant to reply I was jkn the other night, but I got side tracked and completly forgot about this thread! I was just fuckin with you like you was fuckin with the other guys. No hard feelings hopefully! My kid does play a lotta HALO, and is in a good clan. PM me you might want some good teammates, and Ill give you his GT.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahahahha, if there's one thing you should know about me, it's that I'm hardly ever serious. It's just gamer smack talk.

Any one play Red Dead Redemption yet?

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Vince, I just rented RDR tonight...gonna play later. Highly recommended by a co worker. Can't friggin' wait. You?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mickey G
Board Regular
Member # 39263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any of you on PSN?
Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's fucking awesome, to put it simply. Take the GTA engine, improve it, slap a western theme on it and make endless things to do and that's what you get.

It has to be like a 60 hour game with all the side missions and whatnot. Multiplayer is open world, which usually leads to complete chaos.

On 360 so far it has been pretty glitchy, I'll have to reboot once ever few hours. Anything from the physics engine shitting the bed and objects flying across the maps, to all the stagecoaches freezing in place. There have been updates pushed on it daily though, so hopefully they'll be worked out soon enough. Even with the small glitches, the game is worth the money.

If anyone who's a fan of the GTA series hasn't picked this one up yet I would suggest gettin' on 'er.

--------------------

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red Dead Redemption is fuckin badass, But it has a huge number of glitches that Ive ran into. The main one is making a camp, saving, and picking a destination. It always locks up if I pick a destination instead of just saving. Ive lost about 2 hours over that stupid shit because I had to reboot my 360. Hopefully patches will fix up the stupid-simple shit soon!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I've had to reboot once so far, aside from that it seems highly addictive. You fellas play poker yet? NOW that is addictive!
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

It is fun, but the play is too slow to make a serious amount of cash. I haven't tried the high stakes poker yet but I have unlocked the suit that allows you to sit at the table.

An alive bounty catches me $400 at this point in the game, I'm all over it. Oh, a single wolf can bring you in almost $50, so when ever you get a chance, shoot 'em and skin 'em.

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

I just got the suit which allows you to cheat at poker...forget how I got it. [Tongue]

I've bagged like 5 wolves now...should probably trade the pelts in eh? [Big Grin]

GTA I would be bored after like 10 minutes of playing but this I can see me being addicted [Smile]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links