Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Favorite Video Game Franchise/Series (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Favorite Video Game Franchise/Series
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering what game franchise/series everyone here loves. I'll consider a franchise/series anything with at least 3 or more games (ie. God of War). Here are probably my top three picks.

-

3 - Tomb Raider: I didn't catch on with this series right away as I found them to be VERY HARD on PS1. I really loved Anniversary, Legends and Underworld on my 360 and PS3, though. Never played some of the titles such as Angel of Darkness. I'd love to see Tomb Raider do some stuff along the lines of the Uncharted games in the style of gameplay.

-

2 - Resident Evil: Went and bought all of them for my PS1 that I could after seeing a friend play RE2 on his N64. Was instantly hooked and have tried to buy all the releases since. I don't own 5, however, because as much love as RE4 gets, I feel cheated that Campcom took out the zombies. =(

-

1 - Zelda: I've been captured on these from the time I first saw my friend play it at his house before I even had a NES of my own. Since then I've gotten every game, even buying the handheld systems just for those. I don't really care for handhelds, but the series felt incomplete without them. I do not, however, have the three Zelda games for my Philips CD-i system, although I hear they're BAD.

Honorable mentions: Madden, Super Mario Bros., Mortal Kombat, Grand Theft Auto.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Pokemon
2. Fire Emblem
3. Tales of series

HM: Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Capcom Vs. series, Kirby

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- Metroid
- Zelda
- Castlevania
- any 2D shoot-em-ups (Gradius 1-5, R-Type series, Turrican, Contra, Thunderforce...)
- Kirby (especially the Gameboy/GBA series)
- Boulderdash (C64er versions...I think there were at least 5 parts)
- Last Ninja I - III (anybody remember this?)
- Tony Hawk Skateboarding series (don`t play them a lot nowaday but loved them back in the days!)
- Spy vs. Spy I - III (awesome 2-player game)
- Zork text-adventure series

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mickey G
Board Regular
Member # 39263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
resident evil

the series is the only reason i bought a gamecube and one of the main reasons i decided to get a PS3

Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey G:
resident evil

the series is the only reason i bought a gamecube and one of the main reasons i decided to get a PS3

From one Resident Evil fan to another, do you miss the zombies? I see the appeal of 4 and 5, but there is something missing to them to me and it's the zombies.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- Double Dragon
- Street Fighter
- Mortal Kombat
- Age Of Empires/Mythology
- Need For Speed Underground

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shame on EVERYONE who has yet to mention, "Doom"
Awesome game; still playing it.

1) Doom
 -

2) GTA.
 -

3) Metal Gear Solid
 -

4) Need For Speed (Still love "Hot Pursuit 2").
 -

5) COD.
 -

6) Road Rash.
 -

7) Sonic.

8) Gran Turismo.

9) Tekken.

10)Desert Strike/Jungle Strike/Urban Strike on the Sega Megadrive - EPIC.
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In no particular order, it has to be Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, and Metal Gear for me.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Shame on EVERYONE who has yet to mention, "Doom"
Awesome game; still playing it.

Totally agree. I would have mentioned it but to be honest I´ve never played Doom III.
Same with Quake...I`ve only played the first two parts. But I´m probably getting Quake III for Dreamcast this week.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
grand theft auto

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God of War
Tekken
Street Fighter
Gran Tourismo
Ace Combat

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pokemon - I'm 25 soon but it's just... ADDICTIVE. There's a bit of nostalgia in there too but it's mostly just addiction. Some nights I jut can't put it down. The girlfriends also addicted too, she lets me play with her feet whilst she's on her DS.

Half Life - I've only ever played each one once but I dunno... there's nothing as gripping or as well made out there. Everything about them games is well made.

Mario Galaxy - The whole Mario series is one of the best (if not THE best) going. Just bought Galaxy 2 and yea - best game I've played this generation bar none. But Mario Galaxy 1+2 together... I'd take a Wii with those 2 over a PS3 and Xbox with all their games any day!

My fave game of all time would be Team Fortress 2. I just sink hours into that.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quake
Blood
Duke Nukem - still waiting on forever....

I'm totally old school, I don't like all the new fangled ways you have to do missions and have 13 different ways to fire a revolver in today's games. Just give me a nailgun or napalm launcher and let the bloodbath begin!

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quake
Tekken
Street Fighter
Rainbow Six
Halo
Fire Emblem
Earthbound (Mother)

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In no particular order...

Tekken
God of War
Final Fantasy
Star Ocean
Resident Evil
Gran Turismo
Sim City

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links