Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Favorite Video Game Franchise/Series (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Favorite Video Game Franchise/Series
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smackdown Vs. Raw, I've been playing the series since the first on the PS1

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No order here:
Zelda - Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, and Ocarina of Time are some of the best games made for their respective systems.

Street Fighter - My favorites are II and Alpha 3. Classic fighting games that set the stage for everything else.

Dragon Ball Budokai/Tenkaichi - I've only played Budokai 3 and Budokai Tenkaichi 2, but they're both awesome. They almost make you feel like you're playing out the anime in a game.

Final Fantasy - #'s 7 and 12 are two of the best games ever.

And of course, Madden.

HM: Super Mario Bros., Mortal Kombat.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the Half Life Games, the first Halo and first Deus Ex.

Not to mention Portal, made by the makers of Half Life series (Portal is part of the Half Life Universe anyway).

Stubbs the Zombie is very interesting. Made by an ex-founder of Bungie studios.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God of War
Metal Gear Solid (can't wait for Metal Gear Rising)
Fable (the 3rd is coming this fall) series
Gears of War (the 3rd is coming next year)
Marvel vs Capcom (the 3rd is coming next year)
Devil May Cry
Elder Scrolls
Fallout
Call of Duty
Forza
Gran Turismo
Grand Theft Auto
Assassins Creed

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
btwist
Board Regular
Member # 39665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for btwist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
metal gear solid
god of war
silent hill
resident evil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doom & Quake

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God of War
Gears of War
Castlevania
Metal Gear Solid
Metroid

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links