Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What's your smartphone setup? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's your smartphone setup?
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KDCX859:
Just watch the heat, my phone was in the mid to high 40's with an overclock, wifi hotspot active and battery plugged in. I took it down a notch since I can't open it up and cram a huge copper heatsink on it like my computers.

good call thanks for the tips. I'm at 900mhz now. Kind of annoyed with setcpu, after each reboot i need to reset it to whatever i want it at. Default goes to 900mhz for some weird ass reason.

another thing my cyanogen 6.1.2 keeps hanging maybe once a day and i need to do a battery pull, soo annoying. waiting on motorola to release 2.2 at the end of Q1 then i'll probably go to that so i can avoid battery pulls. all i really care about is flash and apps2d. even though motorola most likely wont put out 2.3 for the milestone ill be content with 2.2.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had an ipod touch for abt a yr bt lost it @ th traIN station 3weeks ago along wth 2 Dvds I wz borrwng off a gd m8.
Felt a lil lost without it, & bought a friends old phone who has moved to iPhone4S. I nw own a HTC desire running android 2.2. Still gttn use 2 it as ths is my 1st post frm it. [Big Grin]

Ddnt wnt 2 convert 2 smart phone bt I guess I jst evolved. [Confused] .... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm using Blackberry Torch. Coolest phone I've ever owned. But after seeing my friends Galaxy 2X, I realize that my phone needs some catching up to do to be competitive with all the other phones out there.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
I'm using Blackberry Torch. Coolest phone I've ever owned. But after seeing my friends Galaxy 2X, I realize that my phone needs some catching up to do to be competitive with all the other phones out there.

Same here. I'm using a first generation BlackBerry Torch, and I love it. I don't need all the fancy extras that everyone elses smart phone does. I can text, call, and go on Facebook. There is no need for anything else.

Only apps I use are ones for the weather, movie listings and phone number lookup. There really isn't any reason for a PHONE to do anything else hahaha.

Perhaps I'm just resistant to this new notion that phones have to do everything.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links