Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Would you throw a fat guy out of a hot air balloon to save your own life? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Would you throw a fat guy out of a hot air balloon to save your own life?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine there's 3 of you in the balloon.

It's descending too fast into a shark-infested sea.

All extra weight has been thrown out of the balloon.

The only way you have a chance of making it to land is chucking out tub-ster - would you?

- Assume the combined weight of you and your friend is lighter than him and that you are mathematically aware that you and your friend jumping/being thrown out will make no difference.

Now, I posted this in another forum and there was a conversation going on for pages and pages discussing how you could get around having to throw him out. Basically - you have no more information than that supplied. Do your throw him and save 2 of you? Or do you not and all die?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
since this is hypothetical, i would make him run in place alot til he was hot and sweaty and then tell him to blow all his hot air into the balloon and float away.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I would. Assuming all other options have been explored, implemented, and unsuccessful, I'd get my friend to help me toss out the other guy.

What can I say, I'm selfish. [Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Yes, I would. Assuming all other options have been explored, implemented, and unsuccessful, I'd get my friend to help me toss out the other guy.

What can I say, I'm selfish. [Laugh]

Are you though?

Think about it - it's morally neutral if not morally positive.

You've saved a life (and your own in the process) by letting someone who *is* beyond a shadow of a doubt going to die. It's a fact that the fat guy *will* die either with you or without you, throwing him only allows others to live who *could* have died.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup I would. There's no point in 3 people dying when just 1 could. And if you want to get all Saw about it; he wasted his chance to have a healthy life and will pay the ultimate sacrifice.
Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No way. I would bite the bullet and take the plunge. If the other dude decides to toss tubby, I wouldn't stop him.

If I was the fat dude, I'd jump.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aren't those guys supposed to be full of hot air? maybe try punching him in the gut a few times and see if he can make the balloon rise 1st, then throw him overboard if he doesn't work as intended

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's true, Andy, if you care to justify it that way. It didn't bother me either way, being a hypothetical situation.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, in that situation I would throw tubby out to the sharks.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm living a great life and I don't plan on dying anytime soon. In fact, I don't plan on dying ever! He's been a good friend, and it's unfortunate that he's the weakest link in this situation.

Besides, the sharks are pretty hungry. After being well fed, they'll leave us alone.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would throw my wife out of a hot air balloon to save my life! Call me selfish.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd throw myself out of the balloon, maybe the only positive thing I could ever do
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
I'd throw myself out of the balloon

You'd just die first...unless fatty followed you - then your friend would survive.

Re-read the original post particularly the part about the combined weight of you and your friend being less than the fat guy.

[IE: he is the only thing on that balloon that can change life or death for anyone.]

quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
maybe the only positive thing I could ever do

Lighten the fuck up.

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Andy, I think you're looking at that one the wrong way.

The proper thing to do is throw him out first, so he has nothing positive to do! [Smile]

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Andy, I think you're looking at that one the wrong way.

The proper thing to do is throw him out first, so he has nothing positive to do! [Smile]

There ya go!!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links