Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Would you throw a fat guy out of a hot air balloon to save your own life? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Would you throw a fat guy out of a hot air balloon to save your own life?
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do believe I'm on a roll!
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cannonball!!!!

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd wait it out and let all 3 of us sink into the sea... believe it or not - fat actually floats -- so the 2 lighter people could use the heavy guy as a raft until help came -- anyone up in a hot air balloon is being monitored by someone somehwere! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharks perfectpeds, sharks!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:

Sharks only enemy is the dolphin - I'll just show them my tattoo!!!! LOL

OK - seriously though? I could never throw anyone into harms way and I have a terrible habit of taking the punches for someone else -- always the protector... So I guess I'd probably wait it out and when the balloon went down pray that the basket would float!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:

Sharks only enemy is the dolphin - I'll just show them my tattoo!!!! LOL

OK - seriously though? I could never throw anyone into harms way and I have a terrible habit of taking the punches for someone else -- always the protector... So I guess I'd probably wait it out and when the balloon went down pray that the basket would float!

Concrete basket, perfectpeds, concrete basket! [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

ha ha - you just won't give up until I throw the fat guy under the bus, will you? LOL

However - if it's a concrete basket I can't see as how throwing anyone out would help! Haven't seen many hot air balloons flying concrete baskets! LOL

So - nope - still wouldn't toss the fat guy out!

--------------------

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

The only way for any of you to live is if he exits the basket basically.

No extra information is given.

But tbh you appear to have answered what you (wouldn't) do lol [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links