Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What's the most you've ever ate in one sitting? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's the most you've ever ate in one sitting?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw a short news stint where they had the hotdog eating contest 2011 with the banning of last years champ Kobayashi. He unoffically competed in protest anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3UJFqix6P0

What's the most you've ever eaten in one sitting, whether it be Burger King (aka Hungry Jacks in Australia), Mc Donalds, KFC, Oreo cookies, Weet Bix, chocolate bars, sushi logs, hot dogs, meat pies, hash browns......etc... whatever...???

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I recall once finishing off a Pizza Hut large pizza with a side of some potato bread or whatever it was many years ago. I must of been home alone watching TV and very drunk at the time.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To my recollection - bit less than a week ago - Aussie BBQ [Big Grin]

2 plates of salad, some home made chips, about 4 long sausages, a steak, 2 lamb chops, maybe 4-5 chicken wings, 3 pieces of bread and some chocolate "krispie" things for desert.

(And 3 bottles of cider if that counts).

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mom's home-made lasagna. Usually one piece will fill me up. But one time, I couldn't stop eating it, it was so good. One piece will fill up a normal size plate. I ate 3 pieces.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
To my recollection - bit less than a week ago - Aussie BBQ [Big Grin]

2 plates of salad, some home made chips, about 4 long sausages, a steak, 2 lamb chops, maybe 4-5 chicken wings, 3 pieces of bread and some chocolate "krispie" things for desert.

(And 3 bottles of cider if that counts).

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!! [Bow Down]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had 4 double downs at once at KFC....................... I kid I kid! I'd be dead after the first one! lol

But in all seriousness, most I have ever eaten was 11 hotdogs at a BBQ about 3 years ago...didn't shit right for about 4 days :S

Speaking of which, do you guys watch the show "Man Vs. Food" ? Such a great show!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
didn't shit right for about 4 days :S

I hear ya man.

-

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Speaking of which, do you guys watch the show "Man Vs. Food" ? Such a great show!

Only the adverts. It does look good, but only having watched the adverts, I am really getting an impression of how unhealthy he has become.

He's a LOT paler, fatter, rough-skinned etc than he was when he started...scary.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I only watch it once in awhile and man, the shit he eats and the portion size its a wonder he made it this long without stroking out!
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One correction, Kobayashi hasn't won the Nathans hot dog contest since 2007, Joey "Jaws" Chestnut has won every year since 2008.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to conquer the Mc Donalds family pack once last year. Ate all except 1 med fries..... Just too much [Thud] You could say I bit off more than I could chew.
I'll give it another go sometime this year.
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Drinks too!?

--------------------
 -

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

You guys need to try a green salad with a light dressing once in a while. Your collective colons are going to be donated to science fiction when you all die.

--------------------

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ate 10 of those 1/2 lbs cheesy bean and burritos from taco bell a few years back
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I haven't eaten 'fast food' in about 4 months and when I first 'quit' the crap I weighed about 190lbs, standing at 5'8 I looked like I was built like a bag of milk lol but since I have quit the food I now(just weighed myself tonight at kickboxing) weigh 171 lbs! Thats just from eating healthy and going to kickboxing twice a week(intense workout). But like LD said...your fellas' colon's aren't going to be worth a shit in a couple years [Big Grin]
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One entire chinese food "Dinner for Four". I was drinking heavily. I puked. I resumed consumption of the beer.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links