Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What's the most you've ever ate in one sitting? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's the most you've ever ate in one sitting?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Drinks too!?

Nah, drinks don't count in my books, I think I had 1 & a half or 2 drinks.

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
You guys need to try a green salad with a light dressing once in a while. Your collective colons are going to be donated to science fiction when you all die.

Yeah fair enough. I have a serving of salad (lettuce, carrots, tomatos, beetroot and a slice of pineapple every day I work. This is not by choice, I'm gettin' older and it's more like an add fibre to help clear the pipeline if you know what I mean. I've also increased water consumption and decreased on the fizzies (sodas). This could be a whole nother thread of diet changes while growing up til where you are now.

[ July 09, 2011, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have eaten 14 weet-bix in one sitting. There was a ad commercial on T.V of how many people could do, so I tried.
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links