Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » being Married

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: being Married
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
am 31 yrs old, i just have the feeling that i never wanna get married, or have kids,,,i just wanna be free, and be able to do what i want, and be the freak that i am,,but never know i may change my mind,,,,,but most marriage's i see, seem miserable,,arguments, babysitting, seeing the same woman every day,,seems like hell to me,,does anybody agree..

--------------------
http://footpervertfootconnoisseur.wordpress.com/

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to get married and have kids someday. And I only want to do it once, so I need to be sure that the girl I'm with is the one I want to call "my wife".

And if you really loved the woman, you wouldn't mind seeing her every day for the rest of your life.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
And if you really loved the woman, you wouldn't mind seeing her every day for the rest of your life.

You know, it's not a sin to want to get away from your spouse once in a while. It can even be healthy for the relationship.

Maybe it's just me.

If I ever find a girl that wants to see me every day for the rest of her life, I'll need to re-evaluate, of course.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marriage is overrated. People change when vows are said. To blame? The male ego unfortunately! And expectations are inadvertently created by both men and women. Stay single or just live together, is my advice =)

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny how a woman says its the male ego. [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't want to get married or have kids until I'd built myself and experienced as much alone as I would feel happy with.

If I were going to do it, I'd do it properly so the common complaints would hopefully not be there. The woman I married would have to be pretty similar so no bitterness about settling or not having done enough wouldn't come up.

I'd be very suprised if I ever got to the point where I could dedicate my life to others (wife and kids) because there is too much I want to do for myself.

That said, I'm only 20 so if I get cracking now I might be able to get myself ready before all the good women are gone and the chance to have kids with someone vaguely my age disappears!

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got married this past April and we have lived together for about 4 years before the marriage so really nothing has changed. I couldn't imagine marrying someone without living with them(and apparently that happens all the time?!). But I see what the OP is saying, there is times where the wife will go with friends on a shopping trip out of province for the weekend and its just great to be able to have some "Me" time. Which I am sure she thinks too.

I personally know some couples who seem to be attached at the hip, which is fine of course, but I just can't see how that IS healthy( or a trusting relationship for that matter) if for example the guy or girl can't go and grab a drink or two with some friends without having the other there....

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I just got married this past April and we have lived together for about 4 years before the marriage so really nothing has changed. I couldn't imagine marrying someone without living with them(and apparently that happens all the time?!). But I see what the OP is saying, there is times where the wife will go with friends on a shopping trip out of province for the weekend and its just great to be able to have some "Me" time. Which I am sure she thinks too.

I personally know some couples who seem to be attached at the hip, which is fine of course, but I just can't see how that IS healthy( or a trusting relationship for that matter) if for example the guy or girl can't go and grab a drink or two with some friends without having the other there....

Me and the missus lived together for five years before we were manacled together. Now we've been married for 16 more years. We've never had problems going and doing our own things without the other. As a matter of fact I'm taking a 4 day trip with my dad to New Orleans while she stays at home with our daughter.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly LD! Hell, prime example is happening this weekend when the wife is heading out of province to a stagette party and I'm just gonna be chilling at home and enjoying the "freedom". Will I miss her? Damn right I will but me and the xbox and some beer have a date [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got left a few months before the wedding with no warning or explanation. I dunno, my whole opinion of marriage and kids changed when her little baby from another relationship called me Daddy for the first time. Enjoy ur youth and stuff but i would never close the door on the possibility.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, cut it out with all that ,,,,,, ,, ,, ,,, stuff, its annoying.

Honestly, I gree with everything you say, except seeing the same person everyday. As long as I like the person. I would really like that, bc I hate meeting new people, and having to change. Once I am settled, thats the way I want it to stay.

But the main reason why I don't want to get married, is bc I've seen it go sour way too many times. Bitter divorce runs in my family (especially on my mom's side), and yeah when it does go bad, they are misarable. And the kids are misarable too. And it really tears your family apart.

The reason why I don't want kids, is bc I'm not really into hanging out with kids who arent potty trained. And teenagers, forget it. I wish I could have a kid who is permanatley in the ages of 4-10. Thats when the seem most fun, and easiest to deal with.

Plus its like rolling a huge die with a million sides. Most of them are good, but you really dont know what you will get. You would most likley get a healthy beautiful child, but then again, you may not. Im sure you know of more than enough births that didn't go perfectly.

And I wouldn't want my sex having sex and ending up pregnant at a young age. Bc I know that they say its all in how you raise them, but thats NOT TURE! And its something that I am not willing to risk.

And also I would want my kids to get along with each other. I haven't talked to my brother in 7 years. And have a horrible relationship that can't be mended. (However this wouldn't apply to me, bc apparently, in my family, this trait seems to skip and happen to ever other generation. My grandmother didnt talk to her sister, and great-great grandfather didnt talk to his brother. but its not the case with my parents or great grandparents)

But being single is not something I particually want forever either. Mainly bc I dont want to be, as Chris Rock calls it, the old guy in the club. And even though I don't think I will get married, I would really enjoy being married. And I know that if I got married, I wouldnt get a divorce, but she could divorce me, and take everything. And I would hate to put my kids through that. But I doubt I would have any kids.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links