Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Rants, ketp short & sweet. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rants, ketp short & sweet.
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6. Thieves.

House was burglarized this year, just had our vehicle broken into on a business trip & they stole about $3,000 worth of stuff in my backpack. Including camera & lenses. 2 big insurance claims on one year, fun...

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loosing the TV remote. Sometimes you're watching a show and during a commercial break, you wanna channel surf. You haven't moved anywhere but then you have to get up and shake the blanket, look down the sides of the bed..etc

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The breast piece at KFC

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Black jelly beans

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

[Nut Kick] YOUTUBE ADS!!!! [Nut Kick]

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I'm streaming the UFC fights online and I have to constantly be clicking the little microscopic x's to get them to disappear! Damn them and screwing up my free fights! [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's too much. Normal People in general irritate me. [Nut Kick]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy bands but most of all the Antichrist of pop music, Justin Bieber! Why put all these reality shows and shitty concert films on when you've got great and real bands like Metallica or Lamb of God?

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trolls

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18336 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trolls who won't admit that they are trolls yet are all the time calling others trolls.

[Nut Kick]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trolls who troll those who are more successful in life because of jealousy, forcing original said author to lay smack down upon those with jealous feelings leaving them in a pile of shameful rubble.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18336 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, there's some real anger rants in this thread [Evil Grin] [Evil Grin] [Evil Grin] [Nut Kick]

As Cindy Lauper would say: "I see your true colvors shining through... I see your true colors, and that's why I love you" [Laugh]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

"Off we go, into wild blue yonder.." did you have to sing that in your BDU's while looking out your barracks window blinds at fellow air force women colleages? I wonder what the 377th would think about that? lol

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my greatest rants was when my friend and pastor, "SnOwMaN kyle" used to sing the phrase: "Hackackackackackackackackackackackackackack"

Dude was tone deaf and had such a horrible voice. [Eek!] [Laugh]

[Evil Grin] [Woot] [Evil Grin] [Woot] [Evil Grin] [Woot]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crust on the ketchup bottle.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links