Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » There needs to be a size limit on the avatars.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: There needs to be a size limit on the avatars.
Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yates   Email Yates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like no larger than 100x100.

I mean come on now.. http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=027295
Do we need avatars that take up half your screen?

Posts: 500 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is...250X300 I think.

But generally, the mods turn a blind eye to it if it isn't particularly obtrusive (which this one isn't) - maybe it's been changed since you last saw it...?

Are you browsing on a netbook or something because that image really isn't that bad?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=000004

The rules above link. 150X200 is the max give or take a few pixels. If there is a member who's avatar exceeds that which I see I give them a courtesy PM to adjust the size before it is removed. Typically a polite PM alerting them to this is all you need to do.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most other sites readjust the avatar's size to be within the limits if it exceeds them. Is there some way this forum could incorporate that?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand the fuss....Why should it matter to you. If you don't like it, then don't look at it.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yates   Email Yates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tyvianc:
I don't understand the fuss....Why should it matter to you. If you don't like it, then don't look at it.

It's part of proper forum etiquette. Going by your idiotic reply, I'm guessing you have no idea what that is.
Posts: 500 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tyvianc:

It's not the content, it's that it stretches out the page, which makes the topic hard to read.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it should depened on the size of each ones penis [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links