Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What's your job and do you enjoy it? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's your job and do you enjoy it?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, don't think this has ever been asked. I mean obviously we've got professional photographers and such, but what's everyone else's job on here?

At the moment, I'm not employed (I'm waiting for a Bridging Visa while my Partner Visa Application is processing - should be here in the next week...hopefully haha)

But the last couple of jobs I've had were a Santaland photographer and working Box Office at a Fringe Festival. Not sure if America has the Fringe - basically a huge mix of different acts from music venues, to stand-up comedians to...well we had a guy in drag doing a show, a beatbox artist and some freakshow-type guys to name a few, so...yeah, everything.

So casual retail I identify with until I'm allowed to actually work for an employer for any amount of time lol - visa restrictions [Mad]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work in the oilsands of Alberta. I am a production assistant in the well testing operations aspect.
We hook our equipment into the well and then seperate the fluids from the sand/water/frac chemicals and then test the oil and give the data to the oil companies so they can determine what they want to do with the well(set up a pumpjack,production facility or just kill the well).

For the most part can be a slack job but its one of the most dangerous in the oilfield due to us working with high amount of pressure.
Put it this way, a tire is filled with about 35psi and if it explodes can kill you, we work with anywheres from 1000psi all the way to 10,000psi. And some heavy brutal lifting of the pipes and gear is required which blows but can be a helluva workout [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you're Bruce Willis, basically? [Tongue]

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a mild mannered coffee shop operator by trade. Only one person that works for me has any idea of what goes on outside of work, and she of course is in the middle of it all. [Laugh]

Well bluetoelover is more like Bruce with a Maple Leaf flag I suppose. Actually probably more like this...
 -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too also work at a coffee shop in the am. But I am anything but "mild mannered". But my real job in the afternoon and evening is, I'm a Nanny.
I care for a 3 year little girl and 15 month old twins, boy/girl. I got my hands full.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am a project manager for a construction company. its an ok job but probably only holds my interest because its a family business and i'm also the VP. i actually have a degree in architecture and still miss it but this pays the bills better.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a retired Post Worker/Letter Carrier and I did enjoy my job out in the public meeting people. And most of all meeting women and their feet and something I find that woman with a pair of sexy feet by taking a peep. However, I had to be professional as postal employee. [Cheers]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work in the oil field. I'm an equipment operator for a large energy service company. It's not too bad. The hours blow but the money is nice!

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Take off ya hoser! [Big Grin]
FootBoi88
unregistered

Armed Security Guard in a private condo in Miami constantly surrounded by beautiful Latinas in flip-flops n heels! [Smile]
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
I too also work at a coffee shop in the am. But I am anything but "mild mannered". But my real job in the afternoon and evening is, I'm a Nanny.
I care for a 3 year little girl and 15 month old twins, boy/girl. I got my hands full.

Our other job where she's basically my boss is the best one. However, she tends to micromanage and is always on my ass about bad shots and my socks. [Laugh]

And no one could ever accuse her of being mild mannered for sure. I have to keep a semi-professional decorum when working with this nut. [Laugh]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Take off ya hoser! [Big Grin]

Eh, gimme another beer.

--------------------

Yingyan23832
Major Player
Member # 36631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yingyan23832   Email Yingyan23832   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a baker. Early morings for me I don't have to deal with the public so manners don't mean much for me
Posts: 149 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm an aircraft painter. I paint military aircraft. Its a pretty cool job, but I prefer actually fixing them. I also am in the military as a reservist and if called upon, I would load/unload cargo ships with vehicles and supplies.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plumber by trade but now I'm a senior shotfirer in the mines,I blow shit up.its fun but a jobs a job.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links