Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What's your job and do you enjoy it? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's your job and do you enjoy it?
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a cook at a large chain restaurant. I walked out on them 2 weeks ago, and they begged me to come back! Now their gonna make me crew leader, which is one step under manager; so I must be doing something right. And the only drawback is that girls under 18 can be hired there, so us kitchen guys have to be careful about what we say,lol
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm an emergency services dispatcher for the county sheriff's office. I take 911 calls and dispatch fire, EMS, and law, along with take calls for all the county offices after hours as i work from 11p to 7a. I love the work, just wish it were a little busier at times, we just had a massive flood that wiped out our jail and the first floor of our office along with a few of our villages so call volume is down.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assistant Manager at Domino's Pizza.... yeah.

I love the people I work with and love that I can eat pizza whenever for free even though I'm sick of it. We laugh, cut up and have a good time until the owner comes in and stresses us out.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm an Architectural Engineer, I'm not on the building side of engineering though. I test stuff to see how strong it is by either smashing it, setting it on fire, blowing it up, ect. It's like the mythbusters tv show gone wrong...lol. Yes I definitely enjoy it, it pays well and cmon I break shit, what male with an ounce of testosterone wouldn't like it....
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm active duty Navy but am transferring into the the reserves as an electrician at the end of August. Hopefully I get hired by the MSC and work on merchant ships. Not the best job in the world but it beats sitting around the house also day.

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a paratransit driver for disabled people here in Westchester County NY. I love the people that I work with, tho office politics and union wrangling can get in the way of messing with job security sometimes, but otherwise im good!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ytvianc, im also in new york, not too far north either! About a half hour from albany.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Law778
Board Regular
Member # 43491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Law778     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lawyer at a larger firm.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links