Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » The Dark Knight Rises (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Dark Knight Rises
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so national, here you go. i found at least 20. can you prove how she isnt? [Tongue]
web page

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You again?

I was waiting for you to point that out to me. I swear. [Laugh]

I stopped paying attention to Maxim's list after some of the names I saw in this year's list. But since you brought up a link to a similar list, I might as go another round with you.

I guess you didn't see who Esquire named as the Sexiest Woman Alive for this year. So that's Number 1. Number 2, there are countless of women who have won various contests like FHM (both US and British versions) and Maxim every year since as early as 1995. I think askmen.com has their own version of something similar. How many of those winners were named Halle Berry? If this was undisputed and not worth discussing, then why do do the majority of people agree that there're others much hotter than Halle? If this was not worth discussing, then Halle should've done a better job over the years. Not only has she not done better, she's done worse than Megan Fox.

Your girl, Megan Fox, for example, has won as many of those contest as Halle did (2) in a shorter period of time, and she did better than Berry in the other lists where she didn't win. Way, waaaaaaaaay better. Way better. While Candice didn't win any of those contest, she also did way better than Halle over the last couple of years.

There, I just proved how nice Halle Berry is not.

----

By the way, if your original argument was Beyonce being the sexiest of all time, I would've bought in. I wouldn't agree, but at least I'll fully understand where you're coming from. She had the sexiest female music video of all time and everyone, including Taylor Swift's mom and boyfriend, knows it.

-- National

P.S. Please don't tell me that this was all news to you. The FHM list part.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eh, kinda iffy on beyonce. she's beautiful thats for sure. but i'd say that rihanna and avril lavine are way hotter than beyonce.

But I guess that just bc a woman stops being hot (to me) after she's given birth. the only exception, of course, would be halle berry. who looks even hotter after giving birth.

i guess i just have a thing for halle berry. just that name makes me swoon.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links