Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » EU sex scenes vs USA sex scenes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EU sex scenes vs USA sex scenes
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw parts of a movie called "Fat Girl" or in France, "A Ma Soeur!", starring Roxane Mesquida.

You can look up her pictures, and her feet if you want. All I can say is her pictures don't do her justice. She was perfect-looking in the movie. And she had a scene where she was lying in bed mostly nude. You get to see her feet good in that scene.

Anyway, the dude who was supposed to be her forbidden older lover, got into bed with her--fully erect. Dude was hung like a small donkey!

EU sex scenes really push the limits in terms of making them seem real. London movies do it. Watch "Kidulthood", "Adulthood", or even "Misfits". And the thing is, just as with Cloe Sevigny's blowjob scene in "Brown Bunny", none of the actors lose work or become blacklisted for starring in them.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
France is HUGE on nudity and the like. I would imagine the same is true of Germany, Italy and the rest of Europe tbh.

England kind of comes into its own with more gritty stuff like violence and drugs both portrayed very realistically for the most part - check out a series, "Shameless" (UK version) for an example. Although, the sex scenes are also pretty realistic in that too.

There's Green Street too.

Having said all that, the most recent film with really realistic voilence which I have seen would have to be Tarrantino's Django.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links