Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Latest Book, Novel, or Stories you have read? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Latest Book, Novel, or Stories you have read?
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am reading the Walking Dead Compendium #1 right now which is the first 48 comic books of the series... I am also reading the pulitzer prize book, The Executioner's Song right now.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Currently reading Hallucinations by Oliver Sacks. It is interesting as well as a bit dry.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Song of Ice and Fire book 4 - it's intense.

For fans of Game of Thrones...you just gotta read it!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
A Song of Ice and Fire book 4 - it's intense.

For fans of Game of Thrones...you just gotta read it!

Iv read the series through twice now I'm working on my third time now. I'm now on the third book A Storm of Swords. They might be the best books I have ever read. The tv series is absolutely amazing too. George R R Martin has created a masterpiece that will last a very long time.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Game of Thrones series is on my to read list for sure.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Currently reading Hallucinations by Oliver Sacks. It is interesting as well as a bit dry.
his books are definitely hit or miss. most of them i have loved, but the last one i read , Musicophelia, kind of sucked. An Anthropologist on Mars was really awesome and focused on autism and The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat was fascinating too.

i've been struggling through Kraken by China Miéville. i loved his Perdido Street Station and The Scar and they are among my favorite books but this one is just not doing it.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am off to The Dharma Bums in May...Hope it is a gooder.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not much of a reader myself, but the last one was 'Chicken Soup For The Soul'. Very Inspirational [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading the GSP book "The Way of the Fight". Excellent read and insight into one of the greatest MMA of all time. Highly recommend it.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

I'll have to check that out Blue

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Did a lot of reading down in Mexico. Rex Brown: The Official Truth of Pantera, awesome book and cool to see a side of the story that hasn't been told about Pantera.
Tough Guy: The Bob Probert Story, helluva story about the NHL's greatest enforcer of all time. Tragic end though.
Chael Sonnen's book, lol what can I say, the guy is a genius.
And lastly, a Dean Koontz book about Odd Thomas, only about 2 chapters in, the main character Odd has a sixth sense of seeing dead people and he is trying to help them get to the other side...its a different kind of book thats for sure, I normally don't read these but I needed something for the plane ride lol.

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Reading Silken Prey by John Sanford... #23 in the Lucas Davenport series.

--------------------

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dean Koontz book about Odd Thomas
that is my favorite series of books by him. i hope you are starting in with the first book. the ending is just amazing.

just finished up Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson. pretty good book but i felt that i was less of a biography and more of a business oriented book. either way, very very informative and actually fired me up business-wise.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I just happened to grab it in the airport book store, not much of a selection lol

I'm working through the Bruce Buffer book, interesting read as he gives the history of UFC and behind the scenes look at some of the fighters. Plus he mentions the story of his brother Micheal which is an added bonus. Highly recommend it fellas.

bluetoelover
unregistered

Just picked up a "box set" of the first 4 "Game of Thrones" books. Love the show but heard books were even better. Haven't cracked them yet though.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links