Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Latest Book, Novel, or Stories you have read? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Latest Book, Novel, or Stories you have read?
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do androids dream of electric sheep? Phillip DIck
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just started Inferno by Dan Brown. so far, standard Dan Brown.. which is a good thing.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finished "Wool" by Hugh Howie a couple weeks ago, that was the most dystopic motherfucker I've ever read. Now on David Brin's "Existence." Meh.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trains
Board Regular
Member # 46401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trains         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Albert Einstein's Wig
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
finished up Dan Brown's Inferno. it ended better than expected.

stumbled upon Stephen Brust's Jhereg and i am surprised by how much I am enjoying it. even though it was written in '83, it doesnt feel dated at all. kind of a mix between fantasy and thriller.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't seen this thread in a long while. Thought I'd just dig it up even though I don't read as much as I should.

Currently reading 'Man's Search For Meaning' by Viktor E Frankl about 30% in (Kindle), starting to get interesting [Smile] .

Actual book, 'The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success' by Deepak Chopra . Just on the first chapter but I've learned a lot, not in a sense of quantity, but quality [Smile]

Don't like carrying books around so when I feel like reading, kindle it is while away from home.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading American Sniper right now.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just finished "Full Force and Effect" by Tom Clancy and Mark Greaney. The story moves quickly and really kept my attention.

Spelled out a very creative method for presidential assassination - as if the Secret Service doesn't have enough to worry about.

Currently reading "The Bull From the Sea" by Mary Renault; a follow-up to "The King Must Die". If you like Greek mythology and well researched history, you'll enjoy this. The prose might be a little tough for contemporary readers but don't let that stop you.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Panther by Nelson Demille

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stephen coonts- cuba
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Reading Game of Thrones -- Storm of Swords

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links